(^/that's what the dressing room looks like, but imagine the books are her dresser.)

As she climbed onto my lap and sat down, I started to panic. 'What do I do? Where am I supposed to crawl to? How am I supposed to this?'. I was legit panicking.

"There's no need to be scared, Serina. I'll have you under me screaming my name, beautiful. Don't worry, I got you. I promise," she whispered seductively. I shivered from the way her voice went silky into my ear.

"Someone already seems excited, hm?" She said giggling. I whined and tried so hard not to touch her. She's too hard to resist, but I have to. I may be 18 but she's 23. I don't know if this is right or wrong. All I know is that she likes me and I like her back.

She slowly moved her right hand down to my area, and I was about to moan but she connected our lips. I never thought this would happen to me; a celebrity would ever kiss me. I can't compare the way I feel to any words.

"K-Kehla-ani," I moaned into the kiss as she rubbed my clothed area. I felt as if I was on cloud 9; heaven. She continued to kiss me and then go down to my jawline and to my neck. She knew what she was doing, and what she held against me. I love this.

There was a knock on the door, and she immediately stopped. I looked at her scared for our lives. "Kehlani, we need to continue rehearsing. Be out in 15," a man said. "Alright!! I'll be out in a moment!" She said sweetly but loud. Cutie.

She looked back down at me and smirked. Man she makes me wonder if she's human or not. "Where were we?" She acted. She continued rubbing me but sped up the paste. I swear I turned to jelly. "Kehlani, I-I'm clo-se," I announced. She removed her hand and kissed me one last time.

I looked at her confused and all she did was smile at me. "We'll continue this at my place. Don't worry, princess. I'll take good care of you, I promise," she said going to sit down at her dresser. She fixed her lipstick and walked back over to me.

"When the concerts over, a guard will bring you and your bestie back here to this room. When you two get here, I'll tell her I'll be taking you out to eat. Her brother has to be home after the concerts over, so she'll be going with him. Don't worry. Everything is planned out already, princess," She said and laid a kiss on my forehead. It's not visible. Thank god.

She left the room, and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. She really does something to me....

But I love it

——————
Im back you lovely humans. I've come to update because I felt as if I was in a happy mood. I wonder if you guys would like to get a Q&A later on deeper into the book, or a face reveal. Maybe idk, you guys choose. Love you guys enjoy the rest of your night or day❤️❤️❤️