𝓚𝓮𝓱𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I couldn't really remember what happened last night except me throwing a party with Serina. I got too lit and drunk for my liking, so I wonder what the fuck I did this time.

I felt the warmth of a body next to me and I smiled thinking Serina was next to me and we both ended up in the same bed together. I was so happy to have Serina next to me and in my bed. I turned around and saw a shocking sight in front of me.

Charlie Puth was laying next to me with his arm wrapped around me. He was still asleep and snoring and his eyelashes laid down on his cheeks and his naturally red cheeks stained red. He looked peaceful but I wan filled with anger and guilt.

I tried to get out of bed, but he just pulled me closer and snuggled into my neck. I felt something hit me in my left thigh, and I looked under the covers to see what it was and freaked the fuck out. his penis was touching my left thigh....HELP!!

I pushed myself out of his grip and and fell put of my bed. I got up to look at him, and he groaned and sat up. he looked around until he found my eyes and sighed holding his head.

"Listen, Keh. I can explain what happened last n-" i cut him off before he could even say anything else. "Shut the hell up. Put your clothes on, and make your way outta my damn house," I said with pure anger and guilt.

He stood up with a groan and a sigh right after. While his back was turned towards me, I grabbed my phone and ran into my bathroom. i looked at all the notifications I was getting from instagram. There was new pop ups saying that I had a secret girlfriend, and saying that I may be also cheating on her.

I don't even know how these news reporters got all this information. Most likely, someone who was at the party spilled the shit on the internet and the news reporters picked it the fuck up. This is why I don't talk to many people.

I finished checking my phone and clicked on my contacts. I found Serina's number and called her. When I called her, it went straight to voicemail without hesitation. I texted her, but it said error. She must've blocked me. But for what?

I looked out of the bathroom door, and I didn't see any sign of Charlie in my room. I went to my drawer full of oversized shit and got out some sweats and a sweatshirt. I sighed and went back into my bathroom to take a shower.

While I was in the shower, I tried to remember what happened last night. I couldn't quite get my head wrapped around it as my head started to pound from all the thinking. I winced from all the pain that had gotten worse.

I finished washing my hair and washing my body, and went to put my clothes on. I made my gigantic bed that used to hold me and Serina in it, until I didn't feel or smell her anymore.

I walked all the way down the stairs, and went to the kitchen. i stopped in my tracks when I saw that my brother was still here, knocked out on my couch. I continued fo go to the kitchen and make some oatmeal and some peppermint tea to take away the headache.

As I was eating and trying to remember what happened last night, my brother walked into the kitchen and started to make his own. I was just starting at him as I thought about the question I wanted fo ask him.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked over at me. "Keh, I can feel your damn gaze while I'm making my breakfast," he said with his voice halfway gone. "Yea, I know you can, asshole. I'm thinking if I should ask you this question," I said back.

"Just ask me, scary ass," he said sitting down to eat. I sighed and faked a smile and went back to serious. "Do you know what I did last night?" I asked him with doubt in my voice.

He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. I did some shit whenever he does that. "Well, you were making out with Charlie while going upstairs, and pretty much you fucked him, and made Serina leave with her bestie and her bestie's brother while Serina was in tears," he said quietly.

I dropped my spoon and froze up. Oh I definitely fucked up.