𝓚𝓮𝓱𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

I decided not to be stuck in the house all day worrying about stuff and actually getting out of the house to get some fresh air. I took a nice shower to ease my mind a bit and then went to get some dark clothes so i dont get recognized as much.

After that, I went downstairs to grab my keys to my black matte lambo and go to the park for the best fresh air. little did i know someone was gonna be there.

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥

Esmeralda, Edward, and I all decided to go to the park and get some fresh air, and have some time to catch up on some new stuff that happened while Ed was on tour. I had really missed my fake brother while he was busy being a security guard at her concert.

I've been getting better, but I'm still a little hurt from what she did to me. I didn't want to feed it much attention in my brain because, then I would go back to being a hot mess. I don't need that right now.

Ed was talking about a crazy fan that threw water all over him when Kehlani came to center stage and he just glared at her the rest of the concert. To be honest, I would've threw a damn bottle at her ass.

I heard the roaring engine of some car and whipped my head around to look at the fine car that caught my attention. "Damn! That car is hella fine," I said. An all black matte Lamborghini slowly rolled past but its engine gave me life.

The car looked familiar to me but I didn't think too hard on where I saw that car from. We watched it go into the parking lot and park there, but whoever is driving that must have a lush life. Little did I knew who was driving the car.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Kehlani had just parked her car, and was ready to get out. She made sure she had everything in her black velvet bag before she got out. After she checked she looked out of her tinted window right at the person she lost and still loved; Serina.

Kehlani's heart started to race and her breath quickened. '𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥,' Kehlani thought. She didn't need Serina to take notice in Kehlani at times like this.

Kehlani took a couple of deep breathes and got out of the car completely nervous as if she was going on a date. and then it hit her.

She never took Serina on a date, she never took the chance to become friends with her, she never took the chance to know her. She did none of that at any point in time. She didn't take the time to think about it either. She just fucked her without even really knowing her. All she knew was her name and age.

Kehlani was stunned and completely hurt. There wasn't any feeling worse than this one she was feeling. She wanted to redo everything, take everything back and get to know her. She didn't want to make things worse than it is, so she went to the nearest bench and sat down.

She took out the notebook and pencil she had in her bag and started writing a letter. She didn't notice that Serina was staring at her and legit bragging to her best friends at how she was so attractive. Kehlani finished her letter, folded it, and put it in her pocket and looked at the sky.

Serina legit couldn't stop staring at Kehlani, but yet she didnt know it was her. Serina finally looked elsewhere and that was down at her phone. Her finger just kept hovering over Kehlani's name in her messages, but she didn't want to talk to her after what she did.

Serina sighed heavily and put her phone away and looked at her two best friends. "You guys wanna go get ice cream?" Serina asked. "Sure, why not? been actually craving some," Es says.

"Bitch, are you pregnant or on your period," her brother asks. "Shut up estúpida," Es says slapping the back of his head. Serina does nothing but laughs and walks into the ice cream shop and orders her ice cream and waits for her best friends to order and paid for their stuff.

Kehlani took this as a chance to slip the letter in Serina's windshield wipers and go back home. And that's exactly what she did. Once she got in her car, she let her tears fall. It was overwhelming just sitting there knowing the person you love is heartbroken because you is sitting not so far from you.

Kehlani took no hesitation to drive back home and lay in her bed and cry. Her tears just kept pouring out of her chocolate brown eyes. She was hurting from her actions and the absence of Serina's touch. But she messed that for herself.

Serina decided that it was time for her to actually hear what Kehlani has to say about this whole situation and get what she has to say to Keh off her chest, and have everything done with. But she had two options; Get to actually know her and start over or talk to her and never see her again.

Kehlani had just stopped crying because she actually fell asleep after 2 days. Her breathing was steady and her eyelashes were soaked and stuck together and she was curled into a ball. Her phone had just gone off and slightly scared her out of her sleep and she wasn't in a rush to grab it anymore. What she saw made her feel a tiny bit of hope and tears filled her eyes once again.

(1 new message)
from: Serina . 🌺🌈💦

Serina- hey , i think we need to finally talk .