2 sets of lingerie; black and red.

She brung the cuffs, chains, and whip out of the closet along with the lingerie. After she placed everything down on the bed, she came to the My side of the bed. She bend down to be leveled with my left ear and whispered in my ear. "Babygirl, you see all those things, right? Mommy is gonna use these things with you. Embrace the feeling of pain and pleasure, because that's what you'll be feeling tonight." She said then licked my earlobe. I hissed at the sudden feeling.

She slapped my thigh and I leaned back into her chest to give her more access. I let out another whimper as her hands moved close to my throbbing heat. I started to shiver as her hands rubbed my clothes, throbbing, and hot heat. My breathe began to get shaky and she picked me up and put me on my feet. "Go change into the black set. Make  it quick, Babygirl," she slapped my ass again and I squeaked.

I grabbed the black set of lingerie and walked into the the huge bathroom. I turned on the lights and my jaw dropped; marble designed bathroom. My hot heat hit me with a wave of tenderness, and I groaned. I quickly changed into the lingerie, and made sure my make up was ok. I messed up my hair a little more, and looked at myself in the mirror. I just looked at myself.

Was I really ready to lose my virginity? I was in love with this woman for so long, but never thought this would actually happen. I was scared, yes, but I also felt the strength of readiness and I was prepared for the pros and cons of this situation I was getting myself into with this celebrity. I may be a teen, and you might say I'm doing so wrong in my choice, but it's my choice in words and actions in what I want to do with my virginity.

After I had a talk with myself in the mirror, I walked out and I didn't see her anymore. The lights were dim, and rose pedals lead to a different room. I followed them all the way to another door. I opened it and a large hallway greeted me. More pedals leads through the hallway. I heard a hum of music coming from a further distance in this huge as fuck mansion.

I still followed the rose pedals and the sound of the music until I ended up in-front of two huge wooden royal doors. I knocked and, the doors opened slowly. I walked inside the huge room. And it was completely dark. The doors slammed behind me and I heard a lock. I was totally turned on and scared at the same time. I don't know what's about to happen, but I'm sure lovin' the feeling I'm getting.

I heard heels click against the marble floor behind me until I felt skin press against my back side. I also heard breathing and I automatically knew it was Kehlani. She grabbed my wrist and put them behind my back, and cuffed them together. I wanted to just grind myself against her already, but she was teasing me, and she knew she was. She grabbed me by my neck softly then tighten her grip. She placed her other hand inside my panties and played with my heat.

I squirmed in her touch and moaned loudly. She still held her hand around my neck and I swear at this point, it was an ocean down there. All I wanted to be under her and enjoy myself with her. She stopped playing with my heat but kept her hand down there. And brung her lips to my ear. What she said to me made me squirm even more......

"I'm not gonna hurt you really bad, but you're gonna feel pain with me all night."