~Few hours later~

Kehlani and me had made it to her beautiful mansion and I mean it was beautiful like stunning. She had 4 Lamborghinis, 2 lambo trucks, a hide away house, and so much more. She's packed and that's amazing, like it's so wonderful to see a woman like this.

Kehlani looked back at me as I was being amazed by all the stuff that was in the mansion and stuff that was around the large house. I stopped looking around and looked her in the eyes. "How do you not get lost in here at all like wow," I said. She chuckled and looked away. "It's not much here. Just a large space for me to be alone and wonder around," she responded.

I just continued to be in a trance and look around the house until she pulled my arm. My eyes opened wide with surprise and shock. She pulled me into a dance studio and she turned the lights on. "Let's do some dances and stuff. Wanna do that?" She asked me. I nodded eagerly and she giggled. "What?" I asked. She shook her head and whispered a 'nothing'.

We danced to some Kpop, R&B, hip pop, and more genres. 'Own It' by drake got everything in the studio heated. We dimmed the lights and danced to the music. As the music went along, our bodies started to grind together and our breathing started to get heavy.

My heart thumping along with hers and our hips in sync is all that mattered at the moment. Our eyes locked together and being in each other's arms is what I couldn't stop thinking about. She was really holding me tightly as if I was the only thing in this world. I loved this new feeling that I'm experiencing.

She unexpectedly wrapped my legs around her waist and carried me to her elevator inside the dance studio. She pushed the button and held onto my thighs with one hand. The doors opened
and she walked inside with me still on her hip. This dominance is making me lose my shit and I am legit in love now. She's such a strong and independent woman, that she makes me feel.. ughhhh. I can't even.

There were 5 floors to this mansion and we were going all the way to the fifth floor. Once the doors closed, she pushed us against the wall and kissed my neck hungrily but softly. I let out soft and quiet moans as she marked me all up my neck to my chin, and to my lips. She kissed my lips for a few minutes and went up to my earlobe and bit it. She then whispered something in my ear that sent shivers down my spine like hell.

"Babygirl, don't lose concision when mommy has you under cuffs and chains ok?"

——————
Alright so I've finished this chapter in a few weeks(2 weeks exact). Hopefully this is good enough because I don't think it is, but it gives off some moods that should be good enough. Hopefully you enjoy it. Byeeee💛🖤