"Babygirl, don't lose concision when mommy has you under cuffs and chains, ok?"

Shivers went down my spine, but I nodded ever so slightly biting my lip. She kissed me again, but this time, her hands roamed my body slowly. I was growing impatient, but I wanted to see where she was going with this.

As her hot and warm body pressed against mine, she went inside my shirt and played with my breast slowly. I let out a moan. She looked at me through her eyelashes and smirked. "Don't hide your moans from me. I won't bite at all, or maybe I will," she said to me.

I blushed and nodded. She slapped my ass, and looked at me fully. I hissed and let out a whimper. "Yes what, Serina?" She asked, her voice deep. I blushed harder as I knew what she wanted me to say. "Yes, m-m-mommy," I said shyly. She grinned, satisfied at my answer, and called me a good girl.

The elevator dinged and opened up to a penthouse sized bedroom. She picked me up again making me squeal in excitement. I was so impatient, I started to bounce in her arms.

She slapped my ass again, but slightly harder this time. I whimpered again, and calmed down. "Don't be so impatient, Babygirl. Wait a little longer ok?" She whispered in my ear.

We walked to her bed, and she softly placed me on my back like how mom's would lay their babies down to take naps. After she put me down, she walked over to a door. She opened it and lights automatically came on. Walk-in closet.

She walked inside the luxurious closet, and walked to the left side, disappeared. 'That closet must be big as a bitch,' I thought. She came back to the center and placed cuffs, whips, chains on a little sofa. 'This bout to be some Fifty Shades of Grey type shit,' I thought again.

She disappeared into the right side of the closet for about 5-10 minutes. Me on the other hand, my heat was throbbing and aching with pain. I was needy and couldn't help myself at all. I wanted and needed Kehlani now. What she came back to the vent of the closet with had my eyes go dark with lust. And need and desire is all I saw.

2 sets of lingerie; Black and Red.

————————-
The cringe level was just sishshssushshshdhzh, but anyways I hope she enjoys this chapter and she knows who she is. I love you bestie and I wish you and your family great luck(you know what I'm talking about❤️)
Byeeeeee🖤🖤!