Serina's P.O.V

I was in a deep sleep and I couldn't really remember where I was at first, until I fully awoken from my sleep. My deep sleeps make me wonder where I am sometimes. I sat up and whined as the sun was shining bright in my face.

Kehlani came into the room and chuckled at me. "What?" I asked. She shook her head and said a quiet 'nothing'. She walked in with a breakfast trey and I smiled brightly at her, and she smiled back at me. "What's all this for?" I asked her.

She just smiled at me and walked all the way to my side of the bed. "I wanted to make you something special for when you wake up in the morning, and now that you have awoken, here you go lovely," she said smiling even bigger.

She is such a sweet woman, like I'm surprised nobody has claimed her yet and I'm just amazed that she's really has the most brightest personality, through the music industry and behind closed doors. She is really the person I dreamed of meeting and maybe even dating. Who knows if me and her will ever date.

I ate the breakfast she made me and it was so good and so home like. She is just so freaking amazing. I don't know how she does it, like she does everything that I've ever dreamed of. I just wish she could understand how much she means to me.

*•°~ 2 1/2 hours later ~°•*

Kehlani and me were at the outside pool again but we were just laying on the beech chairs that were around the pool. The sun was out today and it was hella hot outside so like who wouldn't come outside and chill in the sun.

I was so into the beautiful sound of slight wind blowing and birds chirping in the distance. She was laying on her back with her arms behind her head and her bright yellow bikini showing off her tattoos and her slight abs that appeared every time she breathed. Beautiful.

I was laying on my stomach and my arms keeping support for my neck so it doesn't get sore. My matching bikini made my butt and boobs look a little bigger than usual and I actually kinda liked the way it made me look. My fine ass.

Eventually, we called my bestie over, some of her friends came over, and my bestie's brother also came over too. We were gonna throw a summer pool party, and I was excited. This was gonna be amazing with some celebs here and my crazy ass bestie and fake brother.

Once everyone was here he celebs started to come in; Charlie Puth, Chance the Rapper, Cardi B, Ella Mia, H.E.R, Selena Gomez, etc. . All these celebs started to greet us one by one and it was so cool. I had a heart attack when Charlie looked at me. His fine white ass omfg!

We all started to get super lit and some more celebs came in and yo, we was legit having the time of our lives. I was just so happy and grateful to be there. This was gonna be a lit as fuck party in a couple of minutes!

*•°~ 15 minutes later ~°•*

Esmeralda and me were twerking on each other as the Dj played some fire ass tracks and everyone was having fun. Es and me had about 10 drinks and we were still sober. Glad that we are though, because if not.....well shit.

I looked around my surroundings to see where Kehlani was, but she was with Charlie, so I didn't want to interrupt anything so I went to go get another drink. I sat at the bar and asked the bartender for 5 more shots of henny.

I looked over to where Kehlani stood, but she was gone. I started to panic a little bit but not that much. I got up and walked to the house. It started to get a little dark outside cause like I woke up hella late and we threw the party at like 5:23 pm.

I walked into the house and I looked around the floors but didn't see her anywhere, but I didn't check the bedroom, dance studio, or the studio.
I checked the dance studio, not there. Checked the studio, not there. When I walked up to the bedroom and went in, tears started to blur my vision.