Chapter 1

Budo's Pov:

Today was the day I would confess my love to the girl of my dreams. Ayano Aishi. I've been hanging out with her for awhile now and I think I'm ready to tell her how I feel.

But, what do I do if she rejects me, we both go to the same club, will she start avoiding me! No, Budo! Don't think that way when there's a chance of her feeling the same way.

I put my letter into her shoe locker and wait till the end of the day.

The end of the day has finally come and due to some unavoidable d my club members being sick I cancelled the club today. I was waiting at the cherry blossom tree wondering if she would even come.

Calm down Budo,clam down. I CANT CALM DOWN!

I say in my head. "Budo?" I look and see Ayano standing in front of me. "Were you the one who left the note?" I nod in agreement. I bow and before I can even say a single word I get cut off. "The answer is no" I stand their frozen as the wind blew "I won't go out with you Budo-kun, I'm sorry." She starts to walk away but not before she turns and looks at me with her empty eyes "and besides, I love someone else" and then she leaves.

I fall to my knees and I just sit their frozen, not knowing what I should do next.

"Hey"

Ayano just rejected me

"Hey!"

What am I going to do, I have to see her tomorrow at club, I really messed up big time

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt someone push me. "Hey! Are you listening now or do I have to slap you" I look up to see who it is and their standing in front of me was the Leader of the Delinquents. Osoro Shidesu.

I get up and smile "no,no,no I'm listening. Is their something you need Osoro-chan" I say trying to act like my usual self even though I wanted to cry.

"I saw that girl reject you, are you okay Budo-kun?"

Me and Osoro have been friend since she 6 and I was 7. We lost touch till I came to this school, we hang out sometimes but due to her being the leader of the Delinquents and me being the club leader of the Martial Arts club we don't hang out a lot but we're still friends.

"I'm fine, but thanks for asking me" I say to her "come on I'll give you a ride home" she says as she starts to walk away "really? Are you sure" I say as I follow behind her.

We reach her motorcycle band she hops on "your messing with me right?" I say as she usually Nevers let's anyone on her bike more or less give them a rid. "Yes! Now hurry up and hop on" I do what she say and hop on. As we are taking off, I can't help but feel like someone's watching me.