Chapter 7

Ayano’s Pov:

“Masuta-kun? Can you help me with my kicks?” I asked trying my best to hide my nervousness in my voice.

He stands there for a few moments before turning around and with a smile

“Sure, first let me see what you got"

I felt my heart start to speed up and my face starts to heat up. I turned away and walked to the kicking bag, making sure he doesn’t see my face. I really don't know what's going on with me.

‘wait.......Do I Like Budo Masuta, the same boy who I rejected!'

“okay um.. you can go ahead and kick..uh if your ready" I get pulled out of my thoughts and realized I’m right in front of the bag. I take a step back and kick it. I look, back at Budo. He had his hand on his chin, while staring. I start to blush again.

“maybe if you ease the tension with your leg when your swinging, your kicks can be more stronger, you don’t want to always tends up your leg, if you do you’ll run out of energy faster or you can strain them" I nod.

“well okay, uh…I-I'm just going to go practice on some punches” he starts to walk away. I didn’t want him to go, not yet. I didn’t know what was coming over me, but I grabbed his hand. Immediately my whole face starts to heat like an oven. I tried to let go, but my body wouldn’t listen to me.

“A-aishi-san is there something y-you need" he said. I couldn’t control myself. I hug him from behind as my heart felt like a volcano that was about to erupt and my face was a dark shade of red.

“u-umm…Budo. A-about last week" wait, what am I even saying.

“I j-just wanted to t-tell you that I Li-" right before I would finish my sentence someone comes bursting in “Budo-kun!”

We both look over to the door and due to me being off guard, my grip was lose and Budo got free from my arms which made my arms feel empty.

I didn’t like it.

I look over to see who made him leave my arms and it was that Occult Club Leader. Oka Ruto.

“did I interrupt something" she said glancing over to me. Yes. Was what is wanted to say but I kept quite.

“no you didn’t. Right Ayano?” Budo said looking over to me. My heart fluttered when I heard him say my first name. It’s been since last week since he called me by fist name. I shook my head no.

“Was their something you need Oka-chan?” he said looking at Oka and giving her all his attention which pissed me off. That wasn’t the only thing, he also called her by her first name. Are these two even that close.

“uh…come closer”

she did not just say that to my senpai- wait what?. Budo leaned closer to her and I couldn’t hear a single word. What were they saying.

“don’t worry about it. I’ll be their” Budo said with a smile and rubbing her head. I couldn’t control it anymore. I walked over to the punching bag and pretended it was Oka.

“thanks Budo-kun" she said before leaving.