Chapter 19

3rd Person POV:

Once Ayano made her way to the hideout she hid in the bushes as she saw a lot if delinquents running out, getting there bikes yelling

“LETS GO!” “I’VE BEEN INCHING FOR A GOOD FIGHT!”

And much more as they rode off. Ayano waited for a little bit longer before getting out of the bushes. She looked around and saw a few bikes still here along with Osoro’s bike. Ayano quietly entered the hideout without being seen. She hid behind an old couch as she saw Osoro and a few other talking. “Okay, before we go, we need to know if they even have him, so I sent a few of us to check it out and if they do have him we can leave as soon as tonight” said one of the delinquents “I also have a plan, we send a few of people out there as a decoy while the rest and jump them" the delinquents look at Osoro for approval for this plan “no" this shocked them “ I’m going to leave anyone who can’t keep, no decoys" they were confused, usually Osoro wouldn’t care who fought as long as they won so this was a surprise to them “b-but….w-why" said one of them in fear.

    Osoro looked at them, which made them flinch “so what your telling me, is that we should sacrifice our own to win?” the others didn’t know what to say “ I know the people who run those schools, haven’t you ever wondered how I got my scars” said Osoro as she pointed at her face “these guys are stronger than you think, and as your leader I’m in charge for each and everyone of you”

   Ayano moved a bit closer but stopped when she saw Osoro become more attentive to her surroundings. “I want everyone to go gather up our strongest members and meet back here before sunset, you got that" everyone nodded there head. Ayano was going to take this chance to get closer to Osoro, but it was already to late when Osoro found her.

  “You know, I really hate rats, especially when they invite themselves in” said Osoro with a scary look on her face while she raised her fist. “lets see…..how many teeth will fall out of you"

   Ayano looked at her with a her with a blank face before speaking “I can help you find Budo-kun” Osoro stopped her fist from meeting Ayano's face causing a splash of wind to hit Ayano “speak" said Osoro as her grip on Ayano became stronger. 

   Ayano grabbed the picture Info-chan gave her and showed Osoro “we need to work together” Osoro let go of Ayano and tried to grab the picture from her hands, but Ayano was too fast for her.

“W-where did you g-get that!?” Osoro was starting to get embarrassed as she remembers her past. “Work Together with me and I burn this, and if not, it would be a shame to let everyone know about this" Osoro was quite for a moment before offering her hand “deal" Ayano shook her hand and their agreement was sent.

*Ding*

Ayano pulled out her phone and saw that Info texted her

Info: great work, I'll send you the location in just a moment.

“Who's that" said Osoro as she looked over Ayano's shoulder. Ayano shrugged her off saying it was nobody. Ayano looked back at her phone and saw the location of Budo.

Info: I'll suggest leaving now, weather or not your ready.

“Lets go" said Ayano as she starts to walk out of the delinquents hideout with Osoro behind her.

Osoro hopped on her motorcycle and looked back at Ayano “So, where are we going?” asked  Osoro. Ayano showed her the location before hopping on behind her "We should wait till my crew come back said Osoro as she looked away from Ayano “we can't wait for them” said Ayano “those people are a lot stronger than you think, and they have a lot  connections” Ayano was getting pissed “either we leave now while we can and save Budo or we wait for your crew and be too late”

  Osoro didn't need to hesitate, the answer was clear to her. Osoro then started her motorcycle and began to drive where Budo was.

,

“Three days no water, three day no food, and constant fighting” Said the guy “you probably can't hear me huh……pull him back up"

*CoUgH! cOuGh!*

“You know, your really something else, you'd make a good guy in my crew, most likely my right hand man *sigh* too bad we have to break you" the guy then stood face to face with him “if only you didn’t attack my guys *sigh* I’m sad you know" said the guy as he sat back in his chair

“Do you want us to continue Boss” asked one guy “*sigh* go ahead" they then dunked his head back into the water and waited for a few minutes before pulling him out. “Boss, can we rough him up again" their Boss just waves them off saying yes. They then threw him into a spacious dark room “remember not to kill him"

*cOuGh! CoUgH!*

“Sir, were you telling the truth, about we meet in different circumstances you'd have recruited him”

The Boss just smiled “Of course, he's the second person I met with this much fight in him, it excites me" he said as he watched the poor kid get ambushed in the dark through his night vision cameras

“second? Who was the first if I may ask"

The Boss just smiled again “don’t worry you’ll meet her soon, surely a shame we couldn’t meet in different circumstances Budo Masuta”

,

Budo's POV:

'Just stay alive, pay attention to your surroundings and........RIGHT THERE!'

I then grab a guys arm and throw him over my shoulder. One after another they keep coming. Eventually they throw me into a small dark room. I lay down, the only noise I can hear is my heavy painting and my heart beating in my ears.

I don't think I can keep this up, I-I'm just so tired, I'm going mad. Sooner or later I'm going to break, when's the last time I saw the sun, 3, 4 days maybe longer....is anyone looking for me, does my Dad know I'm missing, what about the school, my friends.............

"jUsT gIvE uP"

No I need to stay positive, this will all be over and be a distant memory

"wHaT iF tHiS iS iT"

It can't be

"aNd If iT iS hOw LoNg WiLl YoU lAsT"

"No somebody has to be looking for me....Right?"

"aNd If NoT"

"s.....sh....shUt....SHUT UP!"

I can't hold it back anymore, the next thing I know I start crying.

"P-please, someone, a-anyone *hick* Help Me"

_________________________________________

Sorry this took a longer to make then I thought, I kinda rushed it at the end.