Chapter 17

3rd Person POV:

“Here"

“Here"

“Budo Masuta”

“Is Budo Masuta here"

“….”

“Absent again…. alright”

  Three days past, and no one has heard from Budo. This started to concern everyone who knew him.

   After Budo missed a day of school without telling anybody, his club members went to his house but no one answered, but that didn’t stop them, after school for the past few days they would go to his home to see if they could find there leader along with calling him around 20 times a day each.

Even Megami would tag along, saying it was her duty as the schools council president when in reality she also found it odd that Budo was gone this long, she was starting to miss his stupid smile.

   Oka became concerned and started to try summoning a demon or ghost to tell her where he was, she even tried a crystal ball, but all ended in failure.

   This started to piss someone off. Osoro along with Ayano were pissed that Budo didn’t show up for the past few days. Today was the day the two would go to his house. Osoro waited till the Martial Arts club members left, before walking up the stairs to his apartment.

She knocked once, no answer.

She knocked again……..no answer.

She knocked a third time…..no answer.

  Osoro started to get pissed. She knocked a few more times before she broke down his door and yell

   “OI, DON’T PRETEND YOU DON’T HEAR ME!!!”

  But, there was no one home. Confused, Osoro started to look around to see if anything was missing, but everything was fine, it’s like he got up and left.
Osoro left in a rush to her hideout where she and the other delinquents hung out. It was like a second home to everyone, so there’s always somebody there.

Once Osoro walked in, all eyes were on her. She had a presence that none of them could ignore. How could they, she was there leader, and everyone knew when she was about to talk. It was so quite, your could hear a pen drop. Osoro got on top of a table and asked them a question “do you guys know how much I HATE owing people” everyone shook there heads. “well, it looks like that little Martial Arts kid disappeared, and I’m calling in his favor” everyone was shock that their leader owed Budo a favor, since it’s so rare to have Osoro Shidesu owe you anything. “So-" Osoro stopped when she heard someone calling out to her. She looked over to the person “psst…Boss" he waved her over, while shaking, since it’s like signing a death sentence when interrupting Osoro. She walked over to hear was he has to say. He whispered in her hear.

Osoro got quiet which mad everyone on edge “everyone get ready, WE MAY BE GOING TO WAR"