Chapter 4

Taro's Pov:

“my name is Ayano Aishi” she turned around and left

Ayano Aishi, what a beautiful name just like her'

I thought inside my head as I watched her leave. I felt my face start to heat up and my heart started to pound as if it was going to burst right out my chest.

What was this feeling I had inside. It felt weird but in a good way but, all I really knew was that she was the only one who has ever made me feel like this. I WANTED more. I NEEDED more. I WANT her. I WILL have her. “just you wait Ayano Aishi, just you wait" I say to myself  before going back into my book.

Budo's Pov:

After Osoro dropped me off at the front gate I started to make my way to the roof, so I could see the beautiful morning sky. “Hey Masuta” I turn around and see Megami Saikou “Hey Saikou-san" she walked closer to me while putting a few strains of her silver hair behind her

“remember Masuta-kun not to be late for the meeting this time" she said “that was only one time and to make sure that doesn't happen again I'll even show up early” I say and I get a small smile from her “well okay, you better start heading to class, the bell is about to ring"

I start to walk to my class but before I do, I turn around and say thanks.

“alright class we will have a little quiz, I want to see what we need to work on" After getting my paper I write my name down and look up at the board to see the date, and when I due, my heart just drops.

Today was the day that Megami’s mom died. I felt like such an idiot for not knowing till now. I have been friend’s with 5 people in this school since I was like 7 or maybe even younger than that and Megami was one of them.

'Ahh!!! How could I forget, what is wrong with me!'