Chapter 3

The next day 
Budo's Pov:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and got ready for school.

I was standing in front of my door. I hesitated, thinking weather or not to go till I heard someone knock on the door.

I opened it and saw Osoro. She turned her head from whatever she was looking at “are you ready" She said. I put up a smile “is something wrong Osoro? You didn't don't have to come and get-” she puts her hand up, singling me to stop “If I didn't show up, you most likely wouldn't have went to school, am I right” I sigh, as I knew she was right  “yeah, your right" I say. “now, come on” she says as she walks to her motorcycle “Hurry up Budo-kun." I lock the door before hopping on. I put my arms around Osoro so I won't fall off due to her liking to go fast. For some reason I feel Osoro flinch a bit "Sorry Osoro-chan, I didn't mean to scare you" I say "like you can scare me" she says " but I felt yo-" before I can say anything else she starts her motorcycle and takes off.

Ayano's Pov:

I was watching my senpai reading his book while fantasizing about our wedding together “just wait Senpai, you will be mine" I heard a loud noise that Disturbed my fantasies with my senpai. I look and see Budo and Osoro. I saw that Budo had his arms around her and that kinda ticked me off.  ‘wait why am even feeling like this, my senpai is over there’ I thought to myself till it hit me ‘do I have feeling for Budo Masuta?!.....no that's impossible’ “Thanks again Osoro-chan" “just shut-up and go"

Budo walked away as Osoro drove somewhere else, but before she left my sight, I saw she had a little red on her face. I looked back at my senpai and that feeling I had for him was gone, but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t tricking myself so I walked up to him

“Hey what are you reading" I asked him, he turned to me “uh…o-oh…I-I’m reading this book” he says. I didn’t feel nervous around him anymore, I didn’t feel anything for him, as if the trance I was in, was just a hallucination “okay well nice chat" I start to walk away “w-wait, what’s y-your name" I turn around and put up a fake smile “my name is Ayano Aishi” I say before turning around and leaving.