Chapter 9

Budo's Pov:

“alright, is everyone here" I say to my club members. They all respond yes, and we start our training.

After club was over, I headed over to the Occult club which wasn’t that far away from the Martial arts club. I waited outside of the club for Oka. Once she came out we headed to a café where we would make our plan.

“alright miss Oka Ruto, what do you got" I say to her as we both sit down across from each other. “well, I was thinking we would do it on a Saturday at your house since it’s more lively over there” I nod my head in agreement “and I was also thinking that we could bring our club members and the council club too, so they can help as well" I nod in agreement once again “but, who will make sure she isn’t suspicious twords us?” I say. We have a moment of silence as we both think “I got! You will keep her distracted while the rest of us set-up the place” said Oka as I think about it a little more “hmm…maybe" I say. “this will have to do, and besides we have like 3 days till Saturday” I say. Oka simple nods and we continue to talk more about it.

-few hours later-

“thanks Budo-kun for walking me home" Oka says “no problem” I say with a smile. “see you tomorrow Oka-chan" I say as I walk away “you too, Budo-kun" she says as I disappear from her sight.

As I was walking home I stop at the super market to get some snacks. As I was inside deciding what to drink something catches me eye. My heart drops, when I see Ayano enter.