Chapter 8

Oka's Pov:

“thanks Budo-kun" I said before leaving the Martial arts room. I felt like that girl who was with Budo was mad at me for some unknown reason, I don't know what I did to make her mad, plus I don't know who she is. I think I should keep some tabs on her.

I sigh in relief that Budo will help me. Today was the anniversary of Megami’s mother's death. She died a year ago from a drunk driver. I met Megami two years ago, when my club was about to be shut down for lack of members. She helped me keep my club alive and she even brang me some new club members. Ever since then we’ve been some what friends.

I just feel awful for forgetting what today was, but I’ll try to make it up to her with the plan me and Budo made.

On another note, I wonder if I should ask Taro. It's true that I do have a crush on him, but I'm pretty sure Megami also likes him. I think I'm okay with her having him since their is also another guy I kinda like.

Yes Taro is sweet and nice, but the other guy is so brave, strong, energetic, sweet, and always has a smile on his face.

"Oka-chan, are ..you okay?" I snap out of my thoughts as I see one of my club members. "What.. do you mean?" I ask "your face is red, do you have a..fever?" I shake my head "no, I'll get going now,..I have to use the bathroom" I said before leaving.

'I should stop thinking about Budo for the rest of the day'

I said in my head before entering the bathroom.