Chapter 5

Budo Masuta Pov:

~lunch time~

I got up from my seat and started to head straight to the council club. I look at the door and see a sign that says ‘do not disturb’ I opened the door anyways and their I saw Megami by the books  sorting them, she turned her head and saw me “did you need something Budo-kun” she asked. I shut the door behind me and walked up to her “Budo-kun?” I gave her a hug. “it’s okay Megami-chan you can go ahead and cry, It’s just me" I say in a smoothing voice.

She puts her arms around me and started to cry on my shoulder. I rubbed her back trying to comfort her.

We stayed like this for a good ten minutes, she was crying while I was trying to comfort her and make her feel better.

*growl* “heh..*sniff* you didn’t even eat yet..*sniff*..heh.. stupid" she says while I still held her in my arms “did you even *sniff* bring a bento with you *sniff*” I smile “heh, no, I was to depressed to make myslef one, I confessed to Ayano yesterday and she rejected me which is why I was depressed” she let go of me “here we can share mine" as I let go of her she walked over to desk and pulled out a bento “are you sure?” I ask she nodded in agreement and hand me a pair of chopsticks.

“heh, so you confessed and she said no" she laughed “yeah,yeah at least I confessed, unlike someone I know who has silver hair" she started to blush “h-how did you know" I cut her off “you like Taro Yamada, I can tell, we’ve been friend’s for a long time, it isn’t hard to tell" I say before taking a bite

“man what is up with him" I say after swollen the food in my mouth “what?” she says before taking a bite as well “almost every girl I know likes him, and all he does is sit at the fountain and reads” she laughs “are you upset because girls like him more then you" I stand up “No! I couldn’t care less about that" I sit back down and take another bite from the bento

“let’s change the subject" I say “hehehe, okay" we start to talk about other stuff to keep the mood lighten.

*Ding,Dong,Dong,Ding,Ding,Dong,Dong,Ding*

“looks like it’s time for class, see ya Megami-chan and thanks for sharing your bento with me, I owe you" I say as I made my way twords the door “your welcome Budo-kun” I slide the door open and walked out sliding the door shut behind me.

"I feel like I should still do more for her, but at least I made her a bit happy"