Extra: Parallel Universe

*Note This Is Not Part Of The Story Line

3rd Person Pov:

“Alright everyone, let’s play the I like or Love you game, winner will get a two free tickets to the movies" said Sho in front of the club. “I’m in!” Said Ayano almost instantly. There was movie coming out that she really wanted to see with Budo. After Ayano joined, everyone else began to follow. Ayano got paired with Shi,  Juku with Shima,  and Sho with Mina.

The first to start were Sho and Mina “you know Mina I like you" said Sho with a strait face. Mina chuckled “ha, I won’t date someone weaker than me" she said “I promise to work hard then I’ll tell you again that I Like You!” soon they both got quiet, and then blushed. Which meant there both out.

Next was Juku and Shima. They both hesitated before one of them said something. “I like you Juku" said Shima. It sounded kind, as if what she was saying was true. Juku had always secretly liked Shima, and hearing her say that made his heart beat faster. “Shi-" before he could say anything Sho yells “your out!” Shima was blushing “This is hard, I never said this to someone" she said. Juku then closed his mouth and thought about what she said. I’m just a someone. Right this is just a game. Juku was about to quite till he thought of a plan. His was to win the tickets, ask Shima to the movies and show her his cool side.
Next was Shi and Ayano. “Ayano-san I like you" said Shi taking the first attack “I’m sorry can you say that again?” Ayano relied “I Like you" she said again. They went back and forth till Shi had enough and ended up blushing. Ayano was now only one person away from getting those tickets.

Both Sho and Ayano wanted the tickets. They both sat in front of each other, there auras were soon changed. Both were dead serious about winning this. “Ayano Aishi I like you" soon there was a loud whistle. “wow Juku, I didn’t know you like Ayano-chan" said Budo as he walked in “congrats you too". Ayano then protested, not wanting Budo to get the wrong idea, the same went with Juku.

After telling Budo what was actually going he wanted to play too. “so who ever Blushes, or stutters first loses right" everyone shook there head. Budo then put both his hand together, closed his eyes then took a deep breath. “Juku, did you know I’m always watching you when your practicing, I notice how hard working you are, even though it’s tough, you still keep going, and I like you for that” Juku couldn’t help but blush a little after being praised “and your one hunk of meat now that any girl can fall for” Budo then got closer and whispered into his hear “maybe even guys too" at this point Juku was blushing with embarrassment from he just herd his leader say. “I win!” Budo yells. “why would you even say that!?” said Juku. Budo looked at him “you challenge me, and I have a 100% winning streak in this dojo” said Budo confused “but why did you choose those words “I could have said that one thing you did couple months-" Juku then interrupts him “Okay Budo and Ayano next!” he yells as he blushes even more with embarrassment.

Both Ayano and Budo stood in front of each other. Budo really wanted to win and Ayano knew that, so she was going to have try her hardest. She was prepared for anything. “You know how everyone says they want to be the days that lights up your life” Budo said “well, I’d rather be the moon, so I can shine for you,  during your darkest hours, when your suns not around" Budo then put both his hand on her shoulders and looked I to her eyes with his gentle ones “because, I Love You” with those words Budo won the game.

Nobody was expecting Budo to say that. He made everyone blush with his words. Ayano's heart was pounding, she had butterflies in her stomach, and her face was as red as a tomato or maybe even more darker. Let’s just say she was a mess.

“I Won!” Budo said putting his first into the air. Sho handed Budo the tickets. Budo got even more happier “I didn’t know there was a prize! Heck yeah Bonus" Budo then walked back over to Ayano who was still recovering “Ayano wanna go watch that new movie. She hesitated, trying to make it look like she wasn’t desperate “s-sure” she says avoiding his gaze “great"

That day Ayano knew how dangerous Budo can be for her heart.
_________________________________________

Chapter 14 should come either this or next week. Enjoy this while you wait.

No Ayano is Not A Yandere.

Budo and Ayano are Childhood friends.

Ayano Like Budo. Budo treats her like a bro.

Inspired by: TeeModE

Might make this into a story, or I might just leave it at this.

I kinda just thought of it

No I didn't check for spelling or grammar

Maybe sometime in the future I'll remake this, and it'll be better.

Quote Not By Me

You can't move the top part of your mouth, only the bottom

When you back your lips go back, when you say forward you lips go forward

That's It.