Be My Vegas Girl?

ok so because Conor Maynard is absolutely gorgeous! ;) i decided to try and write a fanfic with him so bear with me if its bad but hey ho its my best shot :) hope you like it <3 Cazza xxx

btw the pic on the side is of the main girl, Sharna, yes i know its Sara Paxton from Aquamarine but thats what she looks like because she is blonde with blue streaks and looks like that :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharna's P.O.V

 I heaved a massive sigh as i finished loading the final of the boxes filled to the brim with mine or my dads stuff, i headed back indoors and closed the door, i heard mum and dad arguing again, honestly. Them splitting up was bad enough but do they really have to continue arguing?

Yes as you can probably guess my parents have just split up and im being dragged away with my dad to live in Brighton, not exactly my ideal place to go but shit happens in life and you just got to deal with it so now ive spent ages packing and we've finally finished loading the car.

I went into the kitchen and they were instantly quiet, mum turned to me

"you want some dinner hunny?"

i shrugged before shaking my head and turning to dad

"can the crew stay tonight? it is my last?"

my dad paused before nodding but turning to mum

"its your mums choice"

i turned to her and pouted

"please" i dragged it out and she nodded slowly, i did a small air punch and headed off into my room, closing the door.

It was really bare besides my lizard tank(bearded dragon Sid inside obviously) duvet, my laptop, tomorrows clothes and tonights pajamas, i got changed into them quickly, it was 7:30 and i wasnt doing anything else, i pulled my phone from my jean pockets and dialled Alex first

Alex - "yello?"

Sharna - "hey Alex its me"

Alex - "well i know that, its not like santa claus has your phone... unless-"

i sighed interupting her

Sharna - "no he doesnt, last time i checked i was a woman but i was wondering, seeing as its my last night do you fancy staying?"

she thought about it for a moment before answering

Alex - "yeah i can do that"

Sharna - "cool, i'll see you in a minute then, gotta call the others"

Alex - "okey dokey, bye"

Sharna - "bye"

i hung up and then quickly realised we'd need blankets, i'd call the others in a minute.

In case your wondering as to why Alex didnt need to ask her parents if she could stay its because they're away at work, they're both travel agents so she usually has the house to herself, plus shes 18 so she can look after herself(im 18 as well, just in case you didnt know)

i managed to find a bundle of blankets, i dumped them on the bed and got the phone and dialled Jade's number, after a few rings she answered.

Jade - "hey"

Sharna - "hey, i was wondering as its my last night do you wanna stay over? Alex is and im about to ring the boys"

Jade - "one sec"