Be My Vegas Girl? - Chapter 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharna's P.O.V

We soon picked a few puddings before Conor paid for them and rang his parents, Jack soon arrived and conor took my hand before taking me over to the car, he sent me into the back and instead of getting in the front with Jack he climbed in next to me.

We buckled outselves in before Conor looped his arm around my shoulder and nodded at jack who slowly pulled out of the car park

"so whats wrong with you two babies then?" he said in a joky way but conor said one word that made jack stiffen up.

"kurt."

Jack kept trying to turn around at any available point.

"what the hell! why didnt you say earlier! i would have came then! did he hurt her? wow we need to kill that arsehole"

"yeah alright shut up, i know we do but no he didnt, i pulled her behind me"

They carried on talking about this Kurt dude like i wasnt there, which kind of annoyed me a bit but conor still kept a firm arm around me, which confused me as we were safe now but he still felt the need to be protective. I zoned back into their conversation.

"so what are we going to do now?" Jack asked, he was driving a way i didnt recognise, probably a long route to get more time, conor shrugged next to me.

"im not sure, we cant let her go anywhere alone now"

jack nodded in agreement

"agreed, we dont want a repeat of Jenn-"

Conor interupted him

"yeah ok! i get it!" he shouted before his voice trailed off slightly, Jack leant back slightly, almost as if he realised what he'd said

"sorry" he said quietly, conor shrugged it off

"its fine" both their voices trailed off and the car was filled with silence. I looked up at the mirror of Jack and he looked as if he was about to have a breakdown and cry like there was no tomorrow. I looked up at Conor, his eyes had lost their beautiful twinkle and tears were pricked almost waiting for the name to be mentioned one more time so they could come out.

Feeling his pain i reached out and took his other hand in mine and interlaced our fingers, giving it a gentle squeeze, he looked down at me and smiled, squeezing it back before pulling me closer, my head rested on his shoulder/chest and i felt him bury his head/face in my hair.

When we arrived Jack got out to check that the guys hadnty followed us home, he opened out door and conor grabbed the puddings before grabbing my hand and helping me out, we went inside and into the lounge where my dad and his parents were sitting down chatting with Anna watching the TV.

They all looked up at us and Jack went and took his shoes off leaving me and Conor to explain. Both our dads stood up and their eyes traveled to our hands that were still connected, i pulled mine away and Conor spoke

"dont worry its not what it looked like, we just had a small run-in with Kurt"

Conors mum instantly leapt up and rushed to me, checking I was ok, he sighed and turned to his mum

"relax mum shes fine, it wont happen again"

his mum scoffed and held me tighter

"i should hope not, Conor she knows nothing about them and she could have easily fell into their trap like Jenn-"