Uncontrollable Feeling (fluff)

Dom: vampire!matt

Sub:college student!Tord

Fluff and kinda sin?

Wordscount:- 1537

____________________________________

(Third person's P.O.V)

Tord was walking alone at night time on a way  to a forest that has its trees cut off or without leaves. he headed to a mansion that his father told him to stay in.

As he was getting close to the mansion, the rain fell and thunders hit the ground with a loud sound.
He started to walk more
Faster to the mansion and he was in front of it.

Tord observed the mansion as it was rather really big and it was dark purple that has no lights coming out of the Window making it looks like it was hunted.
He hummed softly not really scared of that at all as he never believed ghosts exist.

He went to the front door and knocked softly on it.
the door opened by itself making tord hum slightly and just think it might be automatic, even though the door was made out of wood, it was a little suspicious for tord but he shrugged it off and walked into the mansion.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
Tord asked as there was bored tone in his voice.
As he got inside, he noticed that the only lights in the house where torches.

He had more suspicions as he thought that why would the door be automatic while the lights are torches? Still he wouldn't believe that the doors just might open by themselves.

A tall figure walked downstairs and he was looking rather scary as he was standing in the shadows making tord shake slightly.

The figure stepped out of the shadows revealing a tall male ginger with pale skin and blue Dimond eyes as he was wearing a pitch black funneled coat that covered all of his body expect the neck which has a white Rippon  surrounding it.

"Hello! You must be the boy that their parents told me to let them stay here!"the ginger said with a goofy   tone and a huge smile as he looked down at tord.

Tord has a tint of red on his cheeks as he looked up at the tall ginger which has a huge smile still on his face making him look like a dork, he looked handsome.

"Y-yeah I'm T-Tord!"Tord said nervously as his accent coated his words heavily, he actually hated the fact that his parents still have to tell him orders to where to stay, even though He is a college student and can do whatever he want, but hey! At least they won't tell him to find a job, live in an apartment by himself and tell him to get married.

Matt squeaked slightly and smiled more as he found Tord's accent adorable.
"Oh! From where did you come from? Your accent is really adorable!"Matt  said excited   and smiled brightly as he had a light blush on his face.

Tord's face turned red as he heard the ginger calling him adorable."N-norway!"Tord said flustered as he rubbed his neck blushing madly red.

"That's amazing! I'm Matthew Hardraves! Just call me matt!"Matt said happily as his smile was still on his face.

Tord nodded softly and smiled slightly to matt."nice to meet you matt."He said softly.

Matt smiled brightly and hummed softly. "Alrightie! Let's get you to your room!" He said in a cheerful tone as he grabbed Tord's hand.

Tord blushed softly red as he felt his hand being taken. He then noticed that matt's skin on his hand was...oddly too pale.
Maybe, matt didn't have time to spent out of his mansion?
Maybe this area was always Cloudy or rainy so there was no sun?

Maybe he is a vampire?

No, tord shrugged that Idea, he doesn't believe in mythical creatures..right?