You don't have to be sorry(fluff and angst)

Tomsworld

TordTom

Dom:- vampire!tord

Sub:- tom

Fluff, angst and slight sin just like the Mattord one-

Also vampires are amazing and I just can't-

Also mama tom-

Wordscount:-1518

--------------------------------------------------

(Third person's P.O.V)

Tom was shopping at the moment, as edd and matt were about to fight tord was in his room.

"Matt, you're the worst person I've ever met, you and your weird cartoon porn are shitty!"Edd nearly shouted as he glared at matt.

Matt gasped dramatically and frowned about his hentai being called cartoon porn. "How dare you say that! Treefucker!"Matt shouted, exposing Edd.

"Take that back commie!" Edd growled as he grabbed the ginger from his hoodie, threatening a punch by making a fist while matt laughed evilly at Edd.
"Make me!" As he wrapped his hands around Edd's neck, trying to choke him while Edd kicked his legs rapidly trying to escape matt's grip.

Tom entered the house since the outside door was connected to the living room. The plastic bags of groceries has dropped from his hands as he stared at Edd and matt who are now stopped fighting and still in their position.

"Explain.."tom said simply in his motherly dangerous tone as he crossed his arms while the two stood next to each other and pointed at each other. "He started it first!" Matt and Edd said in the same time as they glared at each other before looking at tom.

Tom let a soft sigh escaped his mouth as he looked at the two."can you two stop fighting for at least 5 SECONDS while I'm away?" He asked as he titled his head, pretty much knowing the answer.

Edd looked down slightly ashamed while matt shook his head a 'no' to tom's question.

Tom face plamed himself and then sight. "Anyways where's tord by the way?" Tom asked softly as edd and matt looked at each other then looked at tom.

"In his room?"Matt said, unsure as really wondered where tord might.

"I hate to say this, but I agree with the commie."Edd sight and hummed softly.

"He didn't get out of his room, he didn't even went to the bathroom to take a long time he did like every morning.."Matt noted and hummed as he held his chin. Tord wasn't out of his room today, not going to the bathroom, not eating breakfast with them. It's was really weird.

"Hmm..maybe he was sick.."Edd mumbled as he took a flask of smirnoff, opening the cap as he took a huge sip of it.

Tom hummed and looked down thinking then looked back at Edd and matt. "Anything more about tord was odd?"

Edd and matt shook their heads a 'no'.

"Alright, I'm going to check on tord, don't try to kill each other while I'm away." Tom said as he glared at both of them, before heading to Tord's room.

Tom stood infront of Tord's door as he knocked on the door "tord? Are you there?" Tom asked in a worried tone.

No answer...

"Tord?" Tom asked softly and worryingly.

"....g-go away.." tord said in a soft, quiet tone.

"Tord what's going on?" Tom frowned slightly.