Inpatient Devil(smut)

Dom:-tom

Sub:-demon!tord

Fluff and smut

!!!Smut ahead!!!

Wordscount:-3034(boi-)

------------------------------------

( Third person's P.O.V )

Tom was a person that never believes in magic, demons and witch stuff, he'll just laugh at someone if they believe in those types of things.

Once, edd bet him to at least try it, if he summons a demon and nothing happened, he'll buy tom 12 packs of smirnoff bottles as a thing that means tom's theory was right.

But if a demon was summoned, tom will have to buy Edd 12 packs of cola, without a hesitation, tom of course accepted the challenge that his best friend Edd told, and he had no doubt that he'll get the 12 packs Of smirnoff bottles.

Tom was in the town,trying to find a magic store or something, so he can buy an Ouija board, to summon the demon or not.

He then finally found a store that has an Ouija board on the front glass. Tom stepped inside the magical store, to call it better, a cursed things that the store have for sale.

Tom didn't seem to care at all, he thought all of these stuff are just some plastic kid toys. But boy, he was so wrong.

The cashier was a young teenage boy, black hair and emerald green eyes that shined into the slightly dim light of the store.

Tom went to the cashier table, wanting to ask about the Ouija board. "Hey, how much is the Ouija board?" Tom asked boredom in his tone while the raven teen's body shook for a moment.

"W-w-why w-would you want t-t-to buy t-that?"the boy suttered in fear as his green eyes widen, looking at the eyeless brit.

"Because it was for sale?" Tom said sarcastically, if he has eyes, they'll be rolling.

The teen just sight and then looked at tom. "It will be 20£."

Tom hummed and took out 20£ from his jeans pocket and handed it to the cashier.

"But I must warn you, this game is cursed.." the young cashier said as tom just walked off with the Ouija board in his hand.

---------------------

Tom arrived at the house that him, Edd and matt share, it seems like Edd and matt went to somewhere, leaving tom alone.

It's kinda not what tom wanted, he wanted Edd to be at the house so he can prove to him that there's no demons and get the 12 packs Of smirnoff.

But that's also alright to be home alone.

Tom went to the living room as he placed the Ouija board on the floor.

He then went to the kitchen as he grabbed candles and lit them with a lighter as he placed them like a circle.

It was one of the rules, tom guessed.

He took the plancette and placed his fingers at the top. "Hello?" Tom asked as then he felt the plancette move to the hello part.

Tom shivered slightly and shook his head. "Who are you?"

The plancette moved again. 'T-O-R-D'

Tom hummed softly and sight. "Can you come out of the board?" Tom asked curiously as he really wanted to know if demons exist.

'A-R-E-Y-O-U-S-U-R-E'

Tom nodded his head as his heartbeats fasten since he was really afraid but have to know. "Yes, I'm really sure."