Stars Night(fluff and crack)

Tommatt

Fluff
Crack
Warning: very short like 490 words

It is based on the "if you were a star" that is Len and Kaito talking about stars and Kaito being an idiot.

-------------------

"Hey Tim! Can we go outside? The sky is so full of stars this night and the moon is shining!" Matt said as he smiled brightly, he was sitting next to his housemate Tom on the couch, matt was pretty excited.

Tom got his 'eyes' away from his book which called 'how to pretend you're reading'. Tom smiled a little and hummed."I mean, I don't have anything better to do..I gues-"

Tom couldn't finish his sentence since matt pulled his hand and made the book fall off on the floor. Tom blushed from surprise as Matt dragged him outside in the backyard.

"Matt what the hec-" tom didn't finish his sentence just as he saw the sky. He was amazed as his lips parted slightly. Matt was right, it is beautiful.

Tom felt Matt's warm hand going away so that caught his attention as he looked at matt who was now laying down on the green grass. Tom soon joined by laying down onto the grass and looked up at the night sky as his arms were underneath his head.

"Tom, if you were a star, what will you be?" Matt asked as his eyes kept glazing at the night sky.

"Mm..don't know, what do you think?" Tom blushed a little as he asked that question and glanced at Matt before looking back at the sky.

"Well," Matt said and smiled proudly as he sat up. He looked at tom and kept his proud smile."I think that Tom will be the moon!"

Tom stared at Matt with the 'are you joking' look and sighed."the moon isn't a star, stupid."

Matt chuckled softly and then went back to laying down, he then glanced at Tom. "Well, what about me? What do you think if I were a star?"

Tom closed his eyes and hummed softly."well..I think that you would be the sun"

Matt giggled and sat up again he looked at tom and chuckled."The sun isn't a star silly!"

Tom stared at Matt again, boi he ain't speaking, a single tear comes from his cheek. It was because Matt's stupidity is just wow.

"Silly tom! Doesn't know about stars" matt kept chuckling.

-------------------

~Another ending~

"Oh please of course I'll be the sun, isn't because I'm so hot?~" matt winked and looked at tom who giggled.

"Nah, if I stared at you for so long,my eyes will be burning" tom responded

"Meanie!" Matt whined and poked his tongue out at Tom.

Edd popped out of the bushes."T0m sT0p beInG s0 r00D! !! 11!!"

That of course scared the shit out of Tom. That's why he wants to drink all night, just to forget this moment so he can sleep or pass out peacefully.

-------------------

That's the end lmao