F**king Blue.. (angst?? and fluff?)

Some things need some explanation before we start-

In this fanfic-

Tom had been the blue leader and had a lot of soldiers, like very alot than Tord's red army.

No it's not mattsworld.

Tom ordered some of his soldiers to kidnap the red leader:tord.

Tom want tord to be his secretary, his left hand because tom is lefthanded :P(since tomska is like that)

So they can both take of the world.

Yee

Too much communism :0

Also their personality are not like mattsworld so yeah :0.

Tomtord

Dom:- blue leader Tom

Sub:-secretary Tord

Fluff and angst?idk

Warning: a lot and a lot of cussing

Wordscount: 1420

-------------------------------------------

(Third person's P.O.V )

Tord was in a jail cell, after he got been thrown carelessly into it. He was really confused why he was kidnapped, since no one explained to him. He wondered and then looked at the cell he was in, it wasn't the cleanest, yet not the dirtiest. Some blood was on the wall, maybe this were prisoners gets tortured? Tord shivered slightly at the thought and shook his head.

He looked at the bed in the cell, it had a mattress that was really thin and looked uncomfortable. He just shrugged it off and then sat on the bed, looking Down at the ground and thinking.

Why did they kidnapped him?

Why did they want him, specifically?

What is the thing they're going to do with him?

Are they going to kill him?

Tord shrugged at the idea. I mean he is the red leader, of course they want him for a reason.

He heard footsteps from his right and turned to look at the figure that was walking towards him, as the figure got closer, more and more of his features where noticeable.

He had a light brown hair that was spiked up and probably was against gravity, pitch black voids that were in the place for his eyes, a curved lip that was a smirk. He was wearing a blue military coat and a darker shade of blue for a hoodie that was underneath the military coat, a golden tag name on his right side on his chest area, that read 'blue leader'.

Tord obviously knew who that unexpected person was, The guy(I almost wrote gay) who exploded his giant robot with a harpoon, his enemy who lived with him under the same roof,one of his good friends when they were in high school...Thomas Thompson.

"Why hello there, Tordie cat~" Tom cooed as he stood in front of the jail cell of tord's. Tord kinda liked the nickname but he had to show he despised it with a burning passion. Tord frowned as he walked to the bars and held them tightly."why the fuck am I here you cocky dick!?"

"Jee,Language." Tom mumbled and if he had eyes, they will be rolled."you're here to be my secretary of course~"

"Secretary your ass. I'm not going to spend fucking the whole day saying what you have to do and not!" Tord raised his voice and his angry expression was worn on his face.

"sorry sweetheart but you have no choice." Tom chuckled and placed a finger underneath tord's chin."you're forced to be here, otherwise..you're gonna be tortured or even be an experiment."