Unexpectedly A maid(Fluff)

Tord has a secret part time job which he worked as a maid in a maid café, his friends don't know about his part time job but Edd discover that thing-

Oof it reminds me of strawberry panic and Kaichu wa maid sama-

High School AU

Wordscount:1971

Dom:Edd
Sub:Tord

Fluff

---------------------------------------------------

(Third person's P.O.V)

It was lunch time where Tord,Edd, Matt and Tom hang out like they always do, in the school cafeteria as they sat on the same table.

Tord was the leader of the jocks in the school, the known as the toughest guy even through he's Short to be a leader of the jock gang, since alot of them are above 6'0 and tord was 5'7, but when they knew tord and his persona, they immediately made him as a leader for the group. Since he acts like a really good leader and takes responsibility for leading the members.

Edd was the most popular artist in the school,everyone recognized him from the bangs that were on his hair, but this school year, he a new hair style that finally showed the mystery of his emerald green eyes. Now that everyone recognized him for the green eyes plus his pretty nice and forgivable persona.

Tom was known as the bass player in the school band, a guy that doesn't often speak to the others, well the people who doesn't know well. Tom loved to write stories, songs and even plans. Usually he helps Edd if Edd needed an idea for a comic.

Matt was one of the popular kids in school, well for his handsome looks, mostly girls have a crush on him but he always says that he only loves himself,seeing matt making out with himself in the mirror was really normal thing, well freshmen won't even get it why he loves himself so much but juniors and seniors understand that he was a narcissist.

Even though the four friends didn't met in high school, they are kindergarten besties, even though tord had really difficulties about learning English, yet he manged to learn but his accent was heavily coating his words.

Edd wore a white 'smeg head' shirt, a green zip up hoodie that was unzipped, sandy coloured jeans and green sneakers.
Matt wore a long sleeved purple shirt and a black over shirt with light blue jeans and black sneakers.
Tom wore a grey skull t-shirt, blackish blue jeans and checkered sneakers.
Tord wore a black funneled coat that a red shirt was underneath it, black jeans and red sneakers.

Jeez kids these days, all they wear is black to sound cool and stuff, edgy teens these days, sigh.

The boys were chatting,laughing sometimes and eating their lunches.

Tom hummed softly and smiled slightly as he looked at his kindergarten friends. "Guys,how about we hang out for a sleepover?"

"Yay! Sleepover!"Matt cheered happily.

"What time will be the sleepover?"Edd asked smiling softly.

"At 7:00pm." Tom said as he smiled more.

edd and matt seemed to agree to go the sleepover,then they all looked at tord. "How about you tord?"Matt asked smiling brightly.

Tord hummed softly and then looked down, thinking for an excuse. He then looked back at Edd, Tom and matt. "I have some things to do with family, I'll arrive at 8:30." Tord lied about the things that he'll do with his family,well the truth is that tord works at a maid café, mostly to gain money so he can buy hentai, since his parents won't let him do that, only if tord gains his own money, then they'll let him buy hentai, and this communist child would do anything for hentai.