A kiss made him deviant(fluff)

TomTord
Some detroit become human crossover
Dom :- tom
Sub :- tord

Fluff and angst

Wordscount:-2172

--------------------------

After 14 years Of the robot incident,where tord actually managed to live but then died at the hospital from blood lose.

When edd, Tom and matt knew about this, let's say, their normal spirits had changed.

Matt was acting less idiotic,rarely even look at himself at the mirror,yet he still kept himself looking at least decent.

Edd had grown worry about his friends, becoming more of an overprotective mother. Yet he still has some kind of hope and with that androids stuff, it made his hopes gets up more.

And tom, tom felt so pity and guilty about the robot incident, drinking heavily than he used to, mostly he cried when he was drunk about Tord's death, Edd would take care of tom if he was drunk like that.

And it was a night like all nights, it was midnight and Edd was heading downstairs, hearing cries and sobs of a drunk brit from the kitchen. It hurts seeing his one of his best friends, no, brothers being hurt like that.

Edd went to the kitchen, glancing from the door as he saw tom, sitting on the table, having a hand on his head as a steam of tears rolled his cheeks, hiccups and sobs escaped his mouth as he was mumbling things.

Edd's heart broke to see Tom like this every single night, he went to tom as he placed a hand Onto his shoulder making tom look at Edd, tears willing from his eyes as they dropped down from his chin, cheeks flushed red from the crying and the alcohol effect.

Edd resieved an immediate hug from the eyeless brit who got up from his seat as the cola lover hugged tom back. "E-edd..*hic*he I-is d-dead..I..I killed h-him!" Tom managed to say between his sobs and hiccups, Edd already felt his shoulder wet from tom's tears.

Edd sight softly and patted his friend's back."I know,I know it's alright, you didn't kill him tom, he died of blood lose." Edd com fronted tom with the gentlest tone he can have.

Tom gripped onto Edd's hoodie."he had b-blood lose..*hic* because of me killing him!"tom said slightly shouting making Edd pat tom's back more. "He's d-dead...he's g-gone.."

Edd tried not to slid a tear from his cheek as he hugged tom tighter. Yes he may be gone, but is there something can replace him?yes but it wouldn't feel like it Was the same tord.

Edd had an idea, he had a friend that worked at cyber life, maybe he could get some help from them to design a model that looked like tord and maybe they could teach the machine to act like tord!

"tom, what do you think if we can get tord back, but he isn't tord at the first time?" Edd suggested his idea to tom as tom sniffed softly, yes Thomas wouldn't even think about the thing since he was drunk. "I-if that makes tord b-back..then..Y-yes.."

-------------------------
+After couple of months+

Edd had a deal with a friend of his to get a model of an android, but Edd manged to get one by a special design that he requested.

As edd was walking with his friend to the laboratory that has androids in it, they finally went to the special model, the android who was requested, it looked exactly like tord,with the devil horns.

As edd and his friend were infront of the android who had his eyes closed, Edd felt tears willing from his cheeks.

"I..I can't believe that.." Edd said as he smiled,placing a hand Onto his mouth as happy tears went form his cheeks, he couldn't even believe that technology could do such a thing.