some stuff Crack)

Some stuff I want to write and have on mind because my Internet friends from other countries aren't talking to me at the moment because they are asleep :,) and it's fucking 4:38 am so no sleep also there might be some ships you might not like

first one

Let's say in this short thing, it was high school and Ellsworld you'll know why in the end. Ell had a girlfriend named Tamara. They really loved each other and finally decided that it is time to confess to their friends that they are dating.

To basically say this, it was lunch break, All good and such. Ell, Matilda and Tamara were setting in one of the tables in the cafeteria. Matilda was really supportive of the two and such. Oh did I mention that Ell met Tamara online and turned out to be in the same high school? Oopsie my bad.

Tori was one good friend of Ell, how ironic that is in the End episode of the animated series. She walked to the girl's table and smiled a toothy smile that was more of a grin. She was also holding a Manga magazine that had assassination classroom cover on it."Oh hey girls! Who's the new girl we have here to join us?" Her accent coated her words heavily as she said that.

"Oh she's not new to the school." Ell chuckled softly as she had her hand on her face for a second."she had been In the school for long and she's my girlfriend,Tamara!" Ell smiled brightly to Tori who looked at Tamara and nodded. Ell then looked at Tamara."Tami, that's my good friend Tori."

Tori then walked to Tamara to shake hands together. "It's nice to meet you."

"Aren't those comic books for children?" Tamara asked, still shaking Tori's hand and pointed out at the magazine Tori's holding. She asked right off the bat to Tori. Damn.

"Aren't those A-cup size for children?" Tori pointed out about Tamara's breast size, savage. Oh well that left Tamara speechless.

Second one

It was in the quiet, normal and peaceful house of Edd. Who am I kidding? We all know it's noisy because of fighting on everything lmao.

Tord and Tom were sitting down on the red couch. Just- really at the very edge of each. Tord was sitting on one of the arms while Tom was more of a laying position where his his back on the space where you should put your butt on and his legs are more on the ground, like maybe from his knees to his toes. I Call This Position, "Dying Inside"

Tord was just reading a Free!! Doujinshi and out of the blue, Tom asked."Commie, what do you like more since you're bisexual? Girls or boys?"

"Girls." Tord lied as naturally as he breathed.

Tom just sneezed and coughed softly. "what's..wrong?" Tord asked as he looked at tom confused and with a raised brow.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm allergic to bullshit." Tom asked casually.

Third one

This time, it's just the same as the last one. Eddsworld in the house but actually in the kitchen. Tom and Tord were arguing like always.

"Oh yeah?! I have alcohol and edd's friendship of 16 years! What do you have that I don't have?!" Tom shouted his question as he glared at Tord with a smirk.

" A real Mum and Dad." Tord said with a smug. Savage again.

"Motherfucker..." Tom growled as he hit his hands on the table.

Fourth One

This is about a slight of tommatt if you ever want to call that. Eh. Matt claimed that there's a monster underneath his bed, so he just begged Tom to stay into his room until the monster go away. Tom was so tired of Matt, he told him It was okay.

As for night fell Down, tom was laying on his bed, trying to sleep but he couldn't because of a beautiful idiot who tells him his own wonders. You know those thoughts that come at 3:00 am? Yeah those ones.

Matt noticed that Tom Didn't Respond For Like After 20 Minutes Of Talking So He Just Asked."Tom, are you asleep?"

"Yes.." Tom grumbled and matt smiled happily."oh okay!"

After a couple of hours...or when they finally been awoken, Matt just remembered at the breakfast table. "Wait...how would tom be asleep.." he just realised lmao.

Fifth one

Tord brought a mat for Matt and both of Tord and Matt were in Matt's room.

" your welcome mat." Tord said as he gave a welcoming mat for his friend.

"Oh thank you!" Matt smiled happily and took the mat as happy as he ever could be.

"You're welcome, Matt." Tord tried not to laugh when he said that. He just couldn't help himself but he succeeded in that.

"Wait.." Matt was confused. Insert shutting windows noises.