New norski (fluff)

High school AU

Fluff

Dom tom

Sub tord

Wordscount:- 2600 :,) *Cri cri*

------------------------------------------------------

As the morning of the first day of school of junior year,

Tom woke up for school. An annoyed groan escaped his mouth as he rubbed his pitch black voids.

He sat on his bed still rubbing his 'eyes' and he was in his sleeping wear, a grey asdf shirt and a checkered boxers.

As he made his way to his closet lazily,taking his causal clothes on that consist of a grey skull t-shirt, blackish blue jeans, a dark blue jacket and his checkered sneakers.

When Tom finished, he went to place his books and his smart phone into his backpack as well as he took some money if he needed and his pencil case.

Making his way out of the bedroom and heading downstairs towards the kitchen.
The eyeless boy took his lunch box which was a chicken sandwich and his smirnoff which he hid into a water bottle to not make suspicions since it's not allowed to take alcohol to school.

A knock on his door was heard..who could it be other than his friends Edd and matt!?

The brit made his way to the door revealing his friends Edd and matt that he friended since middle school.

An immediate tight hug was resieved from both of the friends.
"Tom! We missed you buddy!"
Edd said smiling brightly as he was hugging the eyeless brit.
"The last time we met was just yesterday guys.."
Tom said sarcastically but he was actually happy that they were really clingy even though it can get annoying.
The narcissistic brit and the comic cola addicted pulled gently from the group bear hug as they looked at tom.

"Let's just go to school."
Said matt as he was smiling widely.
Tom and Edd nodded as all of the three friends made their way to school walking.

Tom spotted a male from a distance that has horned hairstyle which made him look like a devil. Tom shrugged it off and then he was at the door of the school building.

All of the three friends made their way to their shared class..English.
Edd and matt took a seat next to each other in the back as well tom was behind both of them having an empty seat next to him. He wondered who might just take a seat next to him even though the class was already full expect having tom an empty seat next to him.
The eyeless brit had his thoughts getting cut by the Bell ringing meaning the teachers are coming to their classes.

As the English teacher walked into the class. She smiled brightly to all of her students. She was actually the teacher from the last year where she taught the same class in freshmen year.

"Good morning class! Hope you got a good day today!" The teacher said cheerfully smiling.
"We have a new student that he transfered to our school today! Greet tord!" She said smiling brightly as he motivated to a student to come to the classroom.

The student was having a two horns poking out of his hair as well as unique unmatched pair of eyes consisting of silver one for the left and having a red one for the right, he was wearing a black hoodie with a red shirt underneath it as well as black skinny ripped jeans that made his ass look nice from behind and red sneakers.

"H-hallo I'm tord" the new student said with his thick accent meaning he is not from England as that made the girls in the class squeak from the cute accent as well as some boys blushed.

Tom kinda reconsidered the boy since he spotted a guy with two deviled horns for hair.

"Tord is not from England as you might see..He came from the Norway so his English is not that well." The teacher said formally. She then motivated to tord to sit at the back next to tom.