A Trip At The Hill(fluff)

Tordmatt

Dom : matt

Sub: tord

Fluff

Requested by DamagedEcho

------------------------------------------------------

(Third person's P.O.V )

Edd, Tom, Tord and Matt were having a happy small picnic on the hill. Well since Edd wanted all of them to go outside the house for once cause all of them stay in their rooms and never leave them, Edd being the good artist and the work addict, working on animating and unfinished drawing..Tom being the alcoholic grumpy guy he is..just being drunk and mostly making out with the lamp..

Tord being tord he is. Reading his hentai and working on some tentacles project he need because...Tord is Tord.

And matt just making out with himself in the mirror. But he sometimes go and talk with Tord or Edd..well not tom since he doesn't want to deal with a drunk tom.

Well that's the reason why Edd wanted all of them to go outside. He had enough of being locked inside his room as well his friends too.

Edd sat up all of the stuff that is needed for the picnic and of course he had brought stuff for emergency.

Tom was actually sitting on the mattress next to tord and matt. While Edd was still preparing the stuff and the food that he will get them to his friends.

Edd finished doing that and so..He went back to his friends holding a basket with chicken sandwiches and cola of course cause fruit juices are healthy and that's sucks.

Edd handed everyone one chicken sandwich and one cola can. He had extra cola cans in the basket because he'll drink them later.

Tord held his chicken sandwich with both of his hands as he began to eat and make noises like how anime girls will eat while matt ate his sandwich normally expect he was actually staring at tord while eating.

Tom was actually not wanting to eat the sandwich but Edd forced him to do so or he will hide his smirnoff again.

Tom caught matt staring at tord and smirked as an idea popped inside his head. "This may sounds like an stupid high school question but..any of you got a crush? Or secretly dating?" Tom asked as a smug was forming his mouth.

The other three blushed slight pink and then looked away for a bit then looked back at tom.

"Kinda of.." tord said as he held his cheek with his hand looking away blushing pink.

"I guess.." Edd responded blushing madly as he played with his hoodie strings looking down.

"I do have one!" Matt said confident in his voice as he pointed his finger up.

"What about you tom?" The three said in the same time then looked at each other chuckling at saying stuff in the same time.

"I do have one..but it's a secret..I'll have a hint..it's a boy that loves to draw" tom said calmly as he looked down blushing slightly red.

Tord looked at tom with a smug on his face already knowing what he meant he then looked at matt and smiled blushing softly.

"Hey tord! Can we play tag around the hill?" Matt said smiling like a dork as his eyes sparkled.

"S-sure it won't hurt anybody." Tord replied as he was a little flustered and with all of that matt tapped tord on the shoulders.
"You're it!" Matt smiled then ran around the hill like when he was a child.

Tord giggled and got up. He went to chase matt but then tripped because of a small rock. He hit the ground and then got a small bruise on his knee as it started to bleed a little bit.

He looked at it and kneeled as he groaned annoyed. Matt noticed tord not chasing him and then went back to tord.

"Hey tord are you-OH MY GOD TORD YOU ARE INJURED!" Matt shouted terrified.

Tord looked at him and gave him a sweet smile. "I'm really fine matt.."

"No! You are injured and I should carry you back to Edd and tom!" Matt exclaimed huffing slightly.
He then went to tord and picked him in a bride style as he walked to Edd and tom causing tord to blush red.

When they arrived to Edd and tom, tom snickered a bit seeing tord like that while Edd was drinking his extra cola can.

Matt placed tord on the picnic mattress."Don't move! I'll come back!" Said matt as he then started to run to the car taking a first aid kit.

Tom and Edd had a smug look on their faces as they looked at tord who was a blushing mess. "What?" Tord asked, even though he knew that by the look of Edd and tom, they knew right away that tord has a crush On matt.

"You love matt,commie." Tom said with a smug in his tone as he crossed his arms while Edd giggled softly and nodded.

Tord was a blushing mess and shook his head a 'no' "N-No I don't!" Tord said softly and huffed his cheeks,earning giggles from Edd and tom.

Matt came back with the first aid kit and then kneeled as he was next to tord. Matt looked at tord and smiled brightly as he hummed happily.

Matt lifted Tord's jeans to his knee as Tord was flustered since his legs were shaved nicely. Matt really didn't mind that tord has shaved his legs.

Matt took a bandaid from the medical kit, it was purple. He then placed it on Tord's bruise and then looked at tord with a wide, happy smile. "Now, be careful when you run!"

Tord was a blushing mess as he nodded softly, he then placed the jean sleeve back to his feet.

Matt got up and then held Tord's hand;, pulling him to stand up but he used slightly too much force that made Tord's face pump into matt's chest, tord again, his face was bright red.

Tom and Edd were giggling in the background which tord heard their giggling and blushed more than the colour of his hoodie.

Oofles I don't know how to end this-