Huh, bakugo?(Crack)

Tord had been watching a lot of boku no hero academia, a good type of boku. well this is for them is 2016.

Actually before he was watching any anime, he read the manga first. So like in that time when the anime was first released, they were already at season 3 in the manga.  He was dying to see the anime because who wouldn't?

Well- anyways Tord was thinking to himself..how about he dye his hair blond for a while? He kinda want to see what the other's reactions are. So he went to a salon and dyed his hair blond.

After he walked out of the salon and headed to edd's house. He was just thinking about hentai, I mean what do you expect? It's Tord for good sake.

Tord swang the door knot as he reached home and entered the house. The alcoholic male was sitting on the couch, just watching "The Cats" as he was drinking some guess what? Vodka!

He saw Tord walking to his room..wait tord dyed his hair blond? Nah he's too drunk so he just continued to watch TV.

Now for Tord who just entered his room, he went to the mirror to see again his new look. Well...He looked at himself on the mirror and thought...He really does look like bakugo katsuki from boku no hero academia. Eh, he didn't mind that much about it and went to his secret lab, just doing some experiments there..

After a couple of hours, an explosion has been done in Tord's lab. Oh well don't worry tord didn't die. He just- eh he got his face fully black and his hair messy as ever. He walked out of the laboratory and went to the toilet. No, not literally the toilet place, the bathroom for you Americans.

Anyways, he just washed his face off from the black dust that was on his face and looked at the mirror to see if his face had no soup on it. He then..just had a small moment of silent and realisation that he became..fucking bakugo. Oh no.

The communist screamed confusingly as he looked at the mirror. How did this happen? No one will knows. Except for him, you and I.

This is bakugo if you don't know him

This is bakugo if you don't know him. He's hot..headed.