Part 6

That night she found herself in Carlos and Jay's room, which was the same as hers except without all the pink.

Carlos was playing a video game, standing almost in the hearth of the fireplace, and Jay was inspecting all the items he'd acquired in the few hours they'd been there

Carlos was playing a video game, standing almost in the hearth of the fireplace, and Jay was inspecting all the items he'd acquired in the few hours they'd been there. Mal and Evie showed up not long after .

"Jay what Are you doing?" Mal asked walking over to his bed. She examined the things before picking up a black cell phone.

"It's called stealing."

"Ok what's the point?"

He picked up a laptop and opened the lid. "it's like buying whatever I want. Except it's free!" He laughed.

"Ok. Or you can leave all this here and pick it up when we take over the world." She smiled dropping the phone back to the bed.

" You sound just like your mom." Hadley said from where she was lounging on Carlo's bed.

"Thank you!" She mock smiled and placed a hand over her chest.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine."

"Die suckers!" Carlos suddenly shouted, startling Hadley and Evie.

"Jay you need to come try this man!" He exclaimed hopping down from the hearth and holding the controls to jay.

Mal walked over to the small table on the center of their room, irritated that they didn't start scheming.

Hayden and Evie stood up and walked over to watch Jay, laughing when he almost fell from the rail.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Carlos, Hadley and Evie turned to Mal , but Jay kept playing.

"Fairy Godmother, blah blah blah, magic wand, blah blah blah." He laughed leaning back to glance at her.

The other three laughed.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents."

Silence.

" To prove that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" She stared at each one of them.

There was a collective 'yeah' from the four.

Nodding her head Mal beckoned for Evie.

"Evie! Mirror me." The four rushed over to the table.

Evie pulled her mother's broken magic mirror from her small box like purse.

"Mirror, mirror in my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand... stand.

They found out it was in a museum not far from the School.

When they arrived they found the front door with a single security guard monitoring the most precious artefacts. The five stood outside looking through the glass panels in the door. Maleficent's spinning wheel sat in the center of the room on a pedestal