Part 12

Hadley slept in Mal and Evie's room that night as they had to get up early to get Mal ready and themselves. Hadley helped Mal and Evie get ready first before slipping on her  dress. She tucked her hook necklace under the fabric keeping it safe. After Mal was safely on her way to ben, Evie began Hadley's hair   and makeup .

 After Mal was safely on her way to ben, Evie began Hadley's hair   and makeup

Hadley and Evie linked arms, took a deep breath and went to fetch the boys

Over on the Isle, Ursula's Fish and Chips shop was packed full of Umas crew. The small TV at the front of the shop was turned all the way up threatening to blow out the already damaged speakers.

Harry sat front and center ter hopping just to catch a small glimpse of Hadley.

Back in Auradon, a very large crowd gathered outside of the cathedral where the coronation was taking place. Cameras lined each path and reports buzzed about who was there. Evie, Hadley, Carlos and dude, and Jay went directly to the balcony where they were standing for the ceremony.

Th e choir behind them started singing as the lage doors at the front opened up allowing Ben to walk forward down the blue carpeted aisle.

Ben reached the altar and kneeled on the second step as Fairy Godmother placed the crown on his head. Belle removed the spell jar off the wand, which Fairy Godmother took.

" Do you solemnly promise to govern the people of Auradon with Justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?"

There was a moment of silence in with the four vks on the balcony held their breath as they waited for Mal to make her move. Mal hseited looking to the others for reassurances.