part 19

I wake up to the sound of cutlery and someone knocking on my door.

"Just a second" I sigh and get out of bed. I walk towards my door and slowly open it. I'm a little surpised to see Anna.

"Good morning, breakfast is ready" she smiles.

"Okay, thanks but I'm not hungry" I sigh.

"You have to come down even if you aren't eating" she says and quickly walks back downstairs. I roll my eyes and walk to my mirror. I tie my hair into a bun and wash my face. I change into a pair of flowy white laced shorts and a plain mint green top I find. I wash my face and jog downstairs. I don't want to eat breakfast or even see Beatrice and Nathan. They're probably going to tell me I can't go on tour with Matt and I really didn't want to hear that.

"Good morning" Beatrice and Nathan both smile and speak at the same time and I don't say anything back. I just sit in my place and stare at my plate.

"We've decided about the tour situation" Beatrice cleared her throat. I feel my heart beat faster but tried not to show emotion on my face. I just nodded in response.

"Now... if it was up to me I already know my answer. However, Nathan somehow persuaded me to change that. I've accepted why you want to go so much and Nathan has explained a lot too. You're going on tour with Matt." she quickly finishes off. I jump out of my seat, what?! I AM allowed? I AM going on tour with Matt? I feel my heart race again.

"THANK YOU" I jump up and down and hug Nathan tightly for a few seconds then I give Beatrice a small hug. Even though it only lasts for a few seconds it feels super awkward.

"I know how bad you want it" Nathan tells me and smiles. "Have fun, okay?"

I nod in response and run out the house door and text Matt.

c : are you home?

m : yeah

c : I'm coming, text me the address.

After a few seconds I recieve Matts address and jump into a taxi. It takes us around 20 minutes to get there because there's a little traffic. Once we arrive at the door I feel kind of nervous but I'm overjoyed at the same time. I pay the taxi driver and walk to Matt's door. I knock a few times and then stand and wait. The door opens to reveal a messy and topless Matt, probably only just woke up. I jump onto him and hug him super tight.

"I'M COMING" I shout and he spins me around laughing. After a few seconds he puts me down and I look at his naked chest and then quickly move my eyes to his face.

"I'm so happy" he gives me a huge smile and we hug again for a few seconds until a female voice disrupts us.

"Matthew" she calls and walks into where we are and our bodies seperate but I realise Matt leaves his hand on my waist with a comfortable grip which gives me butterflies. I recognise the woman as soon as I see her face. It's Mrs Espinosa.

"Mum, this is Celine" he looks at his mum then at me and smiles like he is proud to have me beside him.

"Hi Celine, I'm Mrs Espinosa" she shakes my hand kindly and gives me a warm smile which makes me feel comfortable. A few minutes after answering a few questions she asks her phone rings and she goes upstairs to answer it so me and Matt are left alone again. We sit on his sofa and he pulls me onto his lap so my legs are on both of his sides and his arms are on my waist. I face him but I feel kind of nervous just in case his mum or someone comes and sees us like this... I'm shy and it feels like it will look a bit inappropriate but I push those thoughts out of my mind once Matt begins speaking to me.

"We're going to have so much fun" he smiled.

"I know, I'm so excited. When do we leave?" I ask.