part 23

I wake up to a silent tour bus which is strange compared to last night. I turn to face Matt who is sleeping beside me, his flat hair on his forehead and his lips parted slightly as he breathes. I put his hair to the side just because I love touching it and slowly climb over Matt and out of the bed so I don't wake him up. As I walk I see the other boys sleeping too so I make my way to the toilet. I wash my face and re-do my hair and walk to the kitchen. I make myself some cereal and sit on one of the stalls and let my legs dangle down as I eat and scroll through twitter. I look at Matts twitter and see a picture he posted of me asleep last night with the caption "sweet dreams beautiful". I smile at my phone and look at the replies which are mostly nice so I just ignore the little hate I come across. Matts fans are so nice. I decide to make a new twitter account and I sign up with the user @Celine_. I follow Matt and the other boys I met and lock my phone.

"Good morning" Matt says and ruffles his hair. He opens the fridge door and takes the milk out.

"Hey" I look up and smile at him and take my bowl to the sink.

"I'm so hungry" he says and sits down at the stall with his cereal and begins eating. I see him scroll through his phone.

"I made a twitter" I say and finish washing my bowl. I dry it and put it away.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Celine_" I say.

"How creative" he laughs.

"Shut up user TheMattEspinosa" I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, sorry" he tries to stop laughing and I sprinkle the water off my hands in his face but he grabs both of my hands and pushes me against the wall and kisses me slowly. He lets go of my hands and I put them around his neck and then in his hair.

"I don't want to throw up before I've eaten anything" Taylor says while walking into the kitchen and Jake high fives him. I pull back from Matt and smile.

"It was nice while it lasted" Matt rolls his eyes and laughs. The other boys eat something too and we all sit around a table on the stalls. I sit on Matts lap since there isnt enough which is a good thing.

"We've got our first show today" a man comes into the kitchen and stands at the table where we can all see him. "We're going to get there in a few hours which is earlier so you guys can look around a bit and eat and anything you want but you all have to be backstage at 4pm the latest since the show starts at 7pm you need to to the M&G done and you need to get sorted and ready" he nods and the boys nod to show that they've understood and the mans walks away and speaks to another lady further away.

"Are you guys excited?" I say and I feel excited myself.

"Yeah, especially for the meet and greet! We do fun poses" Aaron says and the boys all talk at the same time again in agreement and I just smile at their happiness to meet fans.

"We're just as happy as the fans" Matt nods.

"Yeah it's really weird though, they are right next to you and not behind a computer screen" carter adds.

"it's really cool" Jake nods.

"It's so cute when they cry I just want to hug them so tight" Taylor says and hugs Aaron and squeezes him tight. Aaron just laughs and pushes him off.

"You guys are so sweet" I smile and look at them. Matt kissed my neck as I sit on his lap and I jump off and stand beside him.

"I'm going to get ready since I don't have a stylist like you guys" I laugh and walk to our bed. I take the luggage and put it ontop of the bed and pick out my clothes. I take out a pair of ripped black shorts and a sleevless graphic tee and walk to the toilet. I wear my clothes and curl the ends of my hair and let it hang down my back. I coat my eyelashes with a little mascara and powder my face. The toilet door suddenly unlocks and I jump and drop my powder.