part 20

I slowly open my eyes to see Matt sitting on his laptop beside me. The light hurts my eyes so I rub them and sit up slowly.

"Sleeping beauty is up" he looks at me and smiles.

"Half" I say and giggle while shutting my eyes for a few more seconds and then opening them again. "What's the time?" I ask, I didn't even know how long I slept for.

"8:57pm" he says and stops typinga and shuts his laptop.

"I need to get home... hopefully beatrice doesn't mind the time" I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I'll take you. I was just checking the comments on the video" he gets up.

"What are people saying?" I get up too.

"They loved it" he smiles. "Thanks for being in it"

"Don't thank me, I didn't do it by choice." I laugh. "You basically forced me" I raise my eyebrows and he pokes me to make me laugh so I surrender. He pickes me up bridal style and begins walking. I hold tightly to his neck just in case I fall.

"be careful" I laugh as we walk down the stairs and just a second after I say that Matt accidently hits my head against the wall.

"OUCH MATTHEW" I say and hold my head but can't help laughing even though it hurts a little.

"Sorry!" He puts me down and sits on the stairs while he laughs at me.

"Stop laughing at me" I say and jokingly push him and he grabs my hand and pulls me on his lap.

"Does it hurt?" he says as he touches my head. He's so close I feel his breath touch my face and it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"A little" I say quietly. I feel so intimate.

"Shall I kiss it better?" he says and leans in towards my lips. I don't reply instead I lean in towards him too and place my lips on his. He kisses me softly at first but then begins to be much more rough. I put one of my hands in his hair and the other on his back. I feel slightly uncomfortable as we are sitting on the stairs but I remain where I am. He slides one of his hands from my hips and puts them under my top which makes my tummy feel funny. He puts the other on my thigh and I move even closer. I sense that he is uncomfortable too as he lifts me up and begins walking upstairs again to his room and places me on his bed. I feel my heart sink and feel kind of nervous as he walks towards his draw and looks for something. What is he looking for? A condom?! He takes something from the draw and puts it in his back pocket and walks towards me. I want to back away but I stay frozen where I am. He moves my hair out of my face and slowly kisses my forehead and I breathe slowly. I'm not ready for sex or anything along those lines...

"Let's go" he smiles and takes my hand to help me up.

"What did you get from your draw?" I ask nervously but curiously.

"My spare keys since no one is home, I don't want to get locked out after I drop you off" he laughs and looks at me.

"Ohhhh" I sigh with relief and hug him.

"What did you think?" he asks.

"You know what" I say shyly and smile a little.

"We aren't going to have sex" he laughed again. "Don't look so nervous. I just wanted to feel close to you for a bit" he smiles.

"Okay" I smile and hug him and he rubs my back.

"I love you?" he whispers as if asking a question.

"I love you too?" I whisper too, mimicking his tone. We both break into laughter and sway from side to side.

"We're kinda awkward" he shakes his head and smiles.