part 22

I wake up with Matts arms wrapping around me from behind and our legs tangled in each others. I can still feel his breath on my skin, just like I did when I fell asleep. I smile to myself and slowly untangle myself from him and get out of bed. I keep my eyes on Matt. His shuffles in bed and ends up sleeping on his chest with his face to the side. His hair is messy in the cutest way possible.

"Good morning" he says in his morning voice which is deeper than usual but attractive.

"Good morning...It's today!" I say in realisation that we are starting the tour and then jump onto him while he is still in bed. He lets out a laugh then puts me on his back while getting out of bed.

"Let's eat and we'll leave" he says and takes me to the kitchen while giving me a piggy back. I dangle my legs down his sides and wrap my hands around his neck. He puts me down on a chair in the kitchen and walks towards the fridge.

"Do you want toast?" he says while looking for bread. It reminds me of Ian making me toast and my heart feels funny. I need to get him out of my mind.

"I- I'm not hungry" I sigh.

"Are you okay?" he narrows his eyebrows and shuts the fridge door.

"Yeah" I smile at his worried face. He opens one of the draws and throws me a breakfast bar.

"At least have one of these, okay?" he asks and I nod. I don't want to eat it though, I feel sick after the thought of Ian, I feel like I'm going to throw up. My am I feeling like this when he isn't even here?

"I'm going to change" I say and jog up the stairs. I go into Matts room and take out a casual white dress from my suitcase and quickly change. I put my hair in a high bun and go into the bathroom to do my make up. I only put on a small bit of eyeliner and mascara, though. I finish off with a light lipgloss and stare at myself in the mirror. I look okay. I feel sick. I sigh and take a deep breath and go back downstairs to Matt who's no longer in the kitchen.

"Matthew?" I call.

"COMING" he shouts from upstairs and walks down the stairs with our two suitcases and place them next to the door. He has also changed. "You look so perfect" he says and kisses my forehead and I blush.

"Thank you" I smile and open the door. He carries both suitcases and puts it in the back of his car.

"We're gonna drive to the location of the tour bus" he says and opens the door for me and I get into the passenger seat. He closes it after me and gets in the drivers seat. He raises his hand to put the radio on and I slap it.

"No more Ariana grande!" I laugh and put the radio station on to Capital Fm. He sulks at me but starts the car. We start driving and a few minutes later the radio announces "Next we have Problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea so stay tuned" I see Matt look at me and laugh.

"Even if you want to escape from Ariana she will always find you" he says and turns the volume up while laughing. I roll my eyes and watch him as he enjoys the music and attempts to hit the high notes.

"Matthew!" I say and cover my ears. "You're going to make me death!"

"Haha very funny" he says and looks at me but carries on singing and I just laugh as we drive to our destination. Matt stops the car after about 20 minutes and we get out of the car. I stare at the tour bus in front of me, it's huge and theres a couple of people getting in and out of it and theres even more people surrounding it.

"This is it" Matt says as he carries the suitcases and we walk to the crew. He talks to them to let them know he is here and some other things I don't really understand so I just wonder around. I walk towards the tour bus and bump into Carter.