part 29

I don't remember how time passed but its suddenly Tuesday already. I'll be seeing Matt tomorrow after all that time and after what happened. I've just been spending my time alone in my room watching TV shows. I haven't spoken to Ian either and never ever want to anyway... I've told Beatrice about what happened with Matt and she was surprisingly supportive instead of her usual self being completely against Matt. I look at the time on my phone and its 12pm already and I'm still in bed. I drag myself out of bed and into the warm shower. I stay in there for about an hour justin singing and letting myself relax until I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Celine, Honey! Someone is here to see you" she shouts over the shower noise.

"Who is it?" I ask curiously. Who could be here to see me? Hopefully not Ian.

"He says he's Matthew's brother" she shouts once more.

My eyes widen by what she said. What's he doing here? Did something happen to Matt? Oh no... I push bad thoughts out of my head.

"Okay, I'm coming" I quickly get out of the shower and dry myself. I wrap my hair in a towel too. I put on my underwear and then checkered dress. I run down stairs with the hope of not slipping and see Matt's brother sitting on on our couch. He stands up once he sees me.

"Hi, Celine. Sorry I didn't know you were busy" he says.

"Its okay. Is Matt okay?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah actually I came here to invite your to the party we're throwing for him tomorrow. As a welcome back" he smiles.

"Oh that's great! I think I will come?" I say and look at Beatrice so she can give me permission.

"Yes you will go" she laughs after seeing my facial expressions.

"Thanks" I smile to her.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Come around at like 4pm" he says and walks to the door.

"Okay" I open it for him. "See ya" I say as he leaves and I have an excited feeling in my stomach.

What shall I wear?! Shall I buy a gift?! all these questions run through my head before Beatrice interrupts me.

"Celine can I ask you for a favour?" she says.

"Sure" I nod.

"Well me and Robert have to go out for work today. Is it okay that you stay home alone?" she looks at me worridly.

"Of course!" I smile. Being alone is my favourite.

"Thanks. We'll be home late so you can order yourself food and everything okay? I left money for you on the table" she hugs me and her expensive perfume fills up my nose.

"That's fine with me. Don't worry about me." I reassure her.

I hear Robert come down the stairs.

"Such a good girl" he smiles and ruffles my hair as if I'm a toddler and laughs.

"Have a good day" I smile at them both and they take their bags and car keys and leave.

I don't feel like staying at home though... I run up the stairs and grab my bag and run down again. I grab the money Beatrice left me and push it inside my bag. I put on my shoes and take the keys befote I leave the house. I hear someone elses door slam and I look to my left to see Ian leaving too...

"Hey!" he says when he sees me but instead of answering I begin speed walking.

"Celine!" he calls again and this time he catches up with me but I ignore him again. Does he expect me to speak to him like he hasn't done anything wrong?