Oh, Sana

Sana seemed to have noticed your feelings since she tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked and you frowned. You were about to say something when you saw her hand twitch. "Uh...uh," you stuttered. She started to slowly walk towards you, "Come on, you can tell little ole me." When you took a step back, her expression grew irritated. Suddenly, her sweet, old face morphed into a hideous beast. You jumped back and watched her change. The creature laughed, making you realize that it wasn't even a woman at all. 

A large tongue hung from its mouth as it spoke, "I have been looking for you ever since you became known. And now that I've found you, I'm going to eat your Moon God flesh to gain power!" He roared as he went to grab you. "Lord (m/n), look out!" You heard Itsuki cry as he pushed you out of the way. "Lord (m/n), are you hurt?!" Yukito asked as he checked you for injuries. "What is that thing?!" You asked them. "It appears to be a very strong demon!" Yukito answered. 

"We should probably get out of here now," Itsuki said, making you three jump up and quickly run away. "Get back here now!" The beast roared. "Why would I when you're trying to kill me!" You screamed back, only making him angrier. He shot out weird strings and caught Itsuki instead of you. "Itsuki will not taste good." He said. The beast threw him away, "I don't want you! I want the boy to gain power!" The beast then started running after you again. When Itsuki stopped tumbling, he got up and started running back to the tree house. 

"MASTER SHINJIRO!" Itsuki called out his name. Back with you, you were still running fast as Yukito had a hold of your jacket. "Lord (m/n), Itsuki is running to go get Master Shinjiro right now. When he finds you, seal the contract to make him your familiar." He pleaded. "No way! There is absolutely no way." You shot back. "Please use these, Lord (m/n)," Yukito said as he held out three deep blue marbles. "What are they?" You asked. "These are Moon Pearls," Yukito answered. "Moon Pearls?" You repeated. 

"They are like magical marbles. If you think what you want them to do and make sure they hit your target, moon pearls manifest power and make whatever you thought come true." Yukito explained. "That's so cool!" You said as you took one and make a thinking face. You then threw the pearl at Yukito, saying, "Turn into a gunman!" You commanded but saw that it did nothing. "Uhm, Lord (m/n). The power of the pearl cannot surpass that of your own ability." He said. "You should've told me that earlier!" You yelled, stumbling in defeat. 

You got back up, knowing that you only had two left. That's when the beast's string caught you. "It's time to die!" The beast said as he took a big bite into your neck, only to realize that he was biting a log. "Curse you, boy!" He growled as he threw the log up into the air. "Whew, that was close." You said as you continued running. "But I only have one more!" You said, your lungs starting to ache. Back with Itsuki, he had just found Shinjiro. "Has that human been eaten?" Shinjiro asked as he was perched on a moss covered boulder. 

"Please, Master Shinjiro! You have to help Lord (m/n)." Itsuki pleaded as anime tears adorned his face. "So not yet then," Shinjiro said as he went to take a sip of his sake. That's when he noticed a fading ball of light coming towards him. "Shinjiro, help me!" He heard your voice weakly pleaded. The ball dissipated when it reached his fingertips. He was going to brush the plead away, but something in him told him to go. "I shall go. It will be interesting to see what that boy will do." 

Back with you, you were panicking because you were nearing the end of the road. "Soon Master Shinjiro will be here. Just keep running, no worries. It's not like tHERE'S A DEMON TRYING TO EAT YOU!" Yukito tried to comfort you, but it seemed that he was just scaring himself. You stopped when you reached the end, a steep cliff in your way. 

"You seem to be in a pinch."