Preview

This is just me telling you about my journey writing this fanfic (and kinda in general). First of all, do you know how HARD it is to write an x reader fanfic for this story?! Why? Kamisama Kiss is based on the fact that Nanami pretty much has a harem of boys fall in love with her. Because of this, it's especially hard to make these characters love the reader and having it make sense. Since Nanami has such a unique effect on people, being a teenage girl and a human god and all. 

My point is, I'm doing my best. Some of you probably won't like the elements I've added. But again, working with an anime series with this type of plot and elements is a challenge. So, because I've put so much work into it, I fear that I'll read a lot of hate or just mean comments. This can obviously be said for a lot of people that post things they've really worked hard on. Not only that, but I've been working really hard with my writing style. So, I'm already putting a lot of 'different' things into this fanfic. All I really ask is that you keep an open mind. 

Thank you so so so much for reading this if you did. I really do appreciate!

(Special note: I know I'm making this story crack up to be something weird or bad. I feel like I can exaggerate a lot.)