Chapter Five

I slept for the first time in a month. It feels nice to sleep again. I didn't know that I even could.

I felt movement, and I open my eyes. My face immediately flushes in heat. I'm still on Jack, and his arms are still around me. Interesting. Wait, what? I take his arms off, and just as I was about to walk away, I hear Jack say, "was it that bad?" I hesitate.

"No."

"You hesitated."

"No I didn't," I lied. Jack just smirks.

"I'm going back to sleep, and you should too."

"I'm not tired anymore. I got a good eight or nine hours depending on the sun in the sky."

"Your a nerd."

"Pssht. Sure." It's awkward silence, and I just lean on the door for a while. I start to think that Jack is asleep, because he's not moving. Just as I was about to open the door, I hear him say, "hey Elsa?"

"What?"

"C-can you do me a favor?"

"Uhm...sure."

"I need help."

"Mentally? Yes, I think you do," I snort. He scowls at me.

"No and yes. I need my memories." Well that was unexpected. How in the hell am I supposed to help him with that? I don't know anything about him!

"I-I guess...I don't really know how to help though."

"I don't either. I'm starting with that girl though."

"What if she has stopped believing in us?"

"I don't think that she would."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay then. I'll help you."

"Thank you. But today, we're having more fun," he smirks. I smile. He gets up, takes my hand, and pulls me with him to a room that I hade made for skating. I make up some skates, and we practically skate and throw snowballs all day. He really knows how to make me feel happy.