Chapter Twenty-Two

I wake up to my head beating like a drum. My ears hurt from all of the loud noises from yesterday.

I sit up, and stretch. Jack let's out a snore, and I giggle. He wakes up, and I kiss him good morning.

"Good morning, my Snow Queen," Jack smiles sleepily. I smile back, and stand up. I'm very tired still, but it's morining, so it's time to get up. I open the door, and walk into the hallway, with Jack following me. We're holding hands.

I hear cheering and laughing and more laughing. I walk to the main room, where the darkness is no longer present, and see the Guardians eating breakfast. I smile at Anna and Emma, who are clanking their orange juice glasses together. Then they see me. Anna throws her orange juice cup behind her, and it breaks somewhere, but she doesn't care. She runs up to me and gives me the tightest hug ever. Again.

"Aaaaawwww there's my big Moony Sis!" Anna giggles, and Emma comes and hugs me too.

"Sister in law!" Emma laughs. I look at the rest of the Guardians, and say, "come on. Join the hug." Jack immediately hugs me, and then the rest follow. Tooth seems happy about it. Bunny is a little resistant, but he eventually does it. Big baby.

"Our search is finally over," Anna says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Well, that's it. That's the end of the *crying* book. I actually really liked this one, and I'm proud of myself. Heehee. So, I want to thank you guys who voted and followed and commented!

I'm next writing a book about Hiccelsa. Now, I know, I'm a HUGE Jelsa fan. And I'm not switching. But, I am very loyal to my followers. They have asked me to make a story about Hiccelsa, and that's what I'll do. Thank you guys for supporting me!!

Have some Oreos!-

-Minnie😄❄️