Chapter Fifteen

*six months later*

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Elsa!!" Emma calls. I walk over to her.

"Yes Emma?" She is so cute in her little dress. She's got a bow and arrow in her hands, and has been training for a few months. She's surprisingly good.

"I was wondering if you'd like to train with me?" she makes a puppy dog face, and I smile.

"Okay. What would you like to do?"

"Easy. You defend yourself until I run out of arrows." Woah woah woah. She wants to shoot at me? This girl has got some guts.

"Alright. Ready?" She nods. I walk all the way to the end of the training room, and hold up my hands. I nod, and Emma pulls back an arrow. She lets it go, and I blast it in half with my ice. The arrow splits in two, and falls down. She smirks, and shoots again. I do the same, and frontflip to the right. I move around the room, and Emma moves the opposite way, shooting arrows at a time. Then, and I do one more summersault, Emma gets tricky and shoots three at a time. I divide my blast into thee, and the arrows freeze in place. Emma gets faster and faster, and one almost pierces my head, but I freeze it just in time.

Emma eventually runs out of arrows, and were both panting. I smile, and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I think you're ready," I say, and smile. She looks up at me with bright eyes, and she hugs me.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Anna's P.O.V.

"READY. SET. AAAHH!!" Santa plunges his swords at me, and I use mine to block them. He swings to my left, and I snarl, and swing my sword to his right. He swings to my right, and disarms me. I fall to my back as he puts his sword inches from my face. My sword is only inches from my fingers. I snarl again, and kick a sword out of his hands. I pick it up, including my other sword, and make an X as he tried to hit me, I smile as I trap his sword in mine, and pull. His sword falls out of his hand, and clatters on the floor. I raise my swords to his neck, and he copies me by kicking the swords out.

He sweeps to his feet, and tries to punch my chest, but I block it with my forearm. It's like karate. He punches over and over, and I block him. When the time is perfect, I punch him in the face as hard as I can. My knuckles hurt. I shake my hand and gasp. Santa stumbles back, and clutches his nose. Blood trickles from it, and he laughs.

"You are most definately ready, dear Anna," he laughs, and walks to the hospital area. I giggle, and jump around the room.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Jack's P.O.V.

I slowly circle around Kangaroo as he aims his boomerangs at me. I raise my staff, and stomp it on the grounds. I quickly spreads to him, but he jumps out of the way too quickly. He throws a boomerang at me, but I hit it with my staff. I shoot at him, and it hits his arm. He yelps, and hops around me so fast that I can't see him. He throws a boomerang at me, and it hits my legs. I yell, and stomp my staff on the ground once more with all my might. Ice bursts from me in every direction, and it hits him, finally. He moans, and falls on the floor.

"You win! Enough!" he yells, and I laugh. We're ready.