Chapter Eighteen

Jack's P.O.V.

I stood there and watched the love of my life and my sister disappear. My heart is shattered. I just hope she's safe. I stand there, staring at where Elsa just stood ten seconds ago. I snap out of it when a blast of black sand misses me by an inch. I stumble back, and raise my staff, but a blast of the sand bursts in front of me, and knocks me down. I quickly get to my feet, and raise my staff. I stomp it on the ground, and most of the sand disappears. I look around, and my jaw drops. The globe that once shined it coated in darkness. The darkness is spreading...

It flows down to the ground, and comes for us. It takes the form of smoke and sand, and it's consuming the workshop.

"Jack! We have to get out of here! Now!!" North yells. I look around for a window opening, and I find one. I was about to fly out of it, but I noticed Anna backing up to the wall, getting surrounded by the darkness. I gasp, and grab Anna's wrist. I fly up to the opening, with Anna screaming, and I fly to a deck.

"Where's Pitch-" I start, but I was interrupted by horses of black sand. I snarl, and swing my staff like a baseball bat. Ice emerges from the wood, and electrocutes them. They fall, but more keep coming. I fly into the air, and I clutch my staff tightly with both hands. The electricity of my ice explodes, and sends shocks everywhere. It hits all of the horses, and they falls down. More and more come. I fight them with my staff. Sandy used his sand whips. North and Anna use their swords. I can't see Tooth. I can't see Pitch either. I've had enough. I need to get this Pitch, and make sure that Elsa is safe.

Just then, I heard an explosion. It was the loudest thing that I had ever heard. I screamed.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I clutched my staff, and it's as if a blizzard formed. All of the nightmares fall, and I look for where the explosion came from. I look everywhere, but I see nothing.

"What the hell?!?" I yell frustrated. I look at the others, but they aren't paying attention. They are staring at the sky.

"J-Jack. Look," Anna points up, and that's where I look. I about fall from the sky. Because up there, the moon is inside a storm of darkness.