Chapter Six

Anna's P.O.V.

"Elsa? Are you in here?!?" I yell throughout the castle. She hasn't been here for two days, and I am extremely worried. Not like anything bad can happen to her anymore, because she's a spirit and all...but I'm still worried sick. "ELSAAAA?!?" I scream. Oh god, I hope she's alright. Even more, I hope she's here.

"Anna, is that you?" It's Kristoff. I run to him.

"Kristoff, have you seen Elsa anywhere?!?" He looks at me crazily.

"Anna, Elsa is...dead," he furrows his brows.

"No, she's immortal now! She came back, and she was here! I can't find her anywhere!!"

"Anna, please, rest. You're going crazy. Just rest, for me, please." I sigh. Maybe I am crazy. Or worse, I have stopped believing in her.

"Okay, I'll sleep for two hours, but then I'm looking again," I say. He nods, and I go to my room. What if I've stopped believing in her? No, that's imposseble. I know for a fact that Elsa is alive, and I know it.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

I wake up a couple of hours later, and I put on some boots, along with my winter dress. It's time to go outside and look. I walk down the hallways, keeping a sharp eye out for Elsa. I reach the castle doors, and a guard walks to me.

"Open the gates," I order. He nods, and does as instructed. The gates open, and I walk through them. The townspeople bow, and go about their buisness. My first destination is the library. I go there, and I don't see her anywhere near. I next go to the bay. Not there. I walk all around town, still nothing. Then, I see a little girl crying on the road. I walk up to her and put a hand on her back.

"Hey there, what's wrong?" I ask in a soft tone. She looks up at me.

"My brother says that he doesn't remember me, and he ran off with this girl!!" My head jerks when she says "this girl".

"What did the girl look like?"

"She had on a blue dress, and had blonde hair. She helped me find my brother, but his hair turned white and his eyes turned blue. He said that he didn't remember me!" she starts to sob again.

"Hey, it's okay, we can look for them together. You see, the girl is my sister," I smile at her, and she smiles back.

"You'll help me look for Jack?" I nod. Who's Jack? Oh, yeah, her brother.

"Yes, I'll help you. Elsa is probably with Jack."

"Do you have any idea where they could be right now?" she sniffs. I think.

"Did your brother seem to be fond of Elsa?"

"Is this 'Elsa' your sister?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Uhm, I don't think he was fond of her. I think he was confused, but after I had left, I looked back at them, and he was staring at her and smiling. I think he liked her."

"What's your name?"

"Emma."

"I'm Anna. Anyway, like is the same thing as fond, dear."

"Oh." I giggled, and then I heard a rumble. It wasn't me.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Where do you live, or where are your parents?" I ask. Emma looks down, and cries some more.

"They're dead, and Jack and me lived nowhere. He helped me survive."

I wanted to cry, and I did. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"It's okay, my parents are dead too. You know what? Come with me." I take her hand, and lead her to my castle. We'll look for Elsa and Jack tomorrow. This girl needs rest. And food. She could use a bit of pampering too.

"Where are we-*gasp* we can't go in there! That's where the Princess lives!!" I look down.

"Emma, my sister, Elsa, the girl that you saw with Jack, is my sister. She is dead. But, she came back to life. She was and kind of still is the Queen of Arendelle. I am Princess Anna." Emma gasps.

"You're- oh my goodness! That's so cool!" I laugh at her, and drag her inside the palace. I get some wierd looks from some servants, and I scowl at them. Kristoff runs to me.

"Anna! I've been looking for you everywhere, where've you been?! Who's this?" he looks at Emma.

"Kristoff, this is Emma. Emma, Kristoff. She has had a hard time lately. Her parents have deceased and her brother has lost his memory. She is starving, and poor. Therefore, she will be staying with us tonight, and tomorrow, we are going to search for her brother," I say calmly. Emma looks at Kristoff, and he looks at me. He nods. I smile, and take Emma to the Kitchen. I order some servants to make a huge plate for Emma and me, cause I'm hungry too, and we devour it. I smile and giggle with Emma.

"Want some chocolate? I do!!"

"What's chocolate?" I gasp at her.

"MELDA!!!" The maid walks in.

"Yes, Princess?"

"Fetch us some chocolate cake, chocolate truffles, chocolate ice cream, chocolate shakes, chocolate bars, chocolate icing, chocolate pretzels, and white chocolate candies!" The maid bows, and five minutes later, huge amounts of chocolate pour in. Emma tries a little of everything, and I stuff my face. Emma closes her eyes and smiles.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moans.

"It's amazing, isn't it?"

"I LOVE IT!!!!" I laugh, and burp.

"Excuse me..." we both giggle.

After we finish our chocolate, it's time for some cleaning up, and resting. I take Emma to mine and Elsa's childhood room, and I pick out the little green nightgown that I loved.

I laid it of the bed, and took Emma to the bathing room. I started a warm bath for her, and she hopped in.

I put a bunch of bubbles inside so that I wouldn't see her, because these things are personal.

Anyway, when she's covered, she plays with the bubbles. All the dirt on her hands and body washed away. She was VERY VERY VERY dirty, as if she's been sleeping in dirt her whole life without a bath. I smile, and take out her little pigtails.

I throw away her grimy hairties, and I pour some water in her grimy hair. I shield her eyes so that they don't get wet, and I smile some more. I love kids. I put some shampoo in her hair, and scrub. I repeat this several times, making sure to get every part of her head, except face.

I rub her scalp one more time, and I pour the water all over again, and the soap is out. Then it's the conditioner. I be careful to just get the bottom-ish part of her hair, because if I get it on her scalp, she'll look greasy in the morning. I wash out the conditioner, and I let Emma scrub her own body. When she's finished, I wrap a towel around her, and I hand her a toothbrush. While she's busy brushing her teeth, I go and get the nightgown and some new undergarments that I ordered my servants to buy a few minutes ago.

I come back inside, and she puts on the undergarments and the dress. I get a clean brush, and brush out the dangles in her damp hair. I run my fingers through it, and let it loosen out. I smile at my work. She's really beautiful once you wash away the dirt. She really is a diamond in the rough. She hops around, and I tuck her in bed.

"Thank you Anna," she whispers. I kiss her forehead, and sing her to sleep.