Chapter Ten

Anna's P.O.V.

Emma and I had searched all day long, but we didn't find Elsa or Jack. Emma is holding back her tears. I know it. I am too. What if Elsa had abandoned me? No, she wouldn't.

"Okay Emma. It's late. We'll look again tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll find Jack," I say. She pouts and nods. I take her hand, and we head back to the castle. I walk her up to her bedchamber, but when I pass my door, I hear Kristoff yelling. I slam the door open, and almost faint. There are shards of glass all over my floor, and Kristoff is about to jump out of the window.

"KRISTOFF!!" I scream. I looks back at me horrified.

"Anna! They took him! And she disappeared!"

"Woah, woah, explain. Right now."

"Okay, Elsa and this guy named Jack came here earlier, and were waiting for you to show up. We came in here, and the moon broke the glass. Then Elsa started to float into the sky, and she went so high that she disappeared. Then Jack blacked out, and these four people came and took Jack in a red sleigh! They said that they were headed to the North Pole!!" I want to scream. Elsa, my only sister and relative left, is gone. Taken from me. I am going to get her back, no matter what. I don't care what it takes.

"J-Jack was kidnapped?!?" Emma whimpers. I had forgotten that she was here. I look at her, and tears flood both of our faces. I scowl. No. This is not going to happen. Not here, not now, not ever. We are going to find them. Right now, I'm going to get Jack first. I scowl at Kristoff.

"We leave at dawn," I say. Kristoff looks surprised.

"Where are we going?" Emma says.

"We are going to the North Pole." This is it. Tomorrow, the search begins.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey, sorry it's so short. The next chapters should be pretty long though-.

-Minnie😄❄️