Chapter Sixteen

*one day before the war*

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Do you think that you are ready?" Manny asks me and Emma. We both nod, and Manny raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" He quickly throws black sand at Emma, and I immediately freeze it. I stand in front of her, and extend my arms. Manny shoots very powerful black sand at me, and I use all of my force to freeze it. He extends his arms like I am, and strips of the sand emerge like an octopus's tentacles. Some snap at me, and I make my own frozen tentacles. Mine snap at his, and one of his disappear. Emma steps away from me and shoots several tenticals with her bow. When his black tenticals are gone, mine snap at him one last time, and consume him. I wave my hand, and it all disappears. Manny stands there, smiling at me.

"Oh yes. You're ready, except for one thing. Emma, dear, please leave the room." Emma bows, and leaves. Manny walks up to me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Elsa. I have shown you almost everything I know. Almost. The one thing that I haven't shown you is the Snow Bottle. Hinting the name, the move is where you must bottle every horrid emotion, every bad memory, every nightmare into your mind and heart, and let it burst from you. Let it surge. Let it flow. Let it pierce everything, and everyone. Let it go. You are not to try this move until necessary, understand?"

"Yes sir," I reply. I have actually preformed this move before, when Anna was trying to bring me back to Arendelle after I had ran away. It's when I had frozen her heart.

"You may go. Get some rest." I bow, but just before I close the door behind me, Manny calls again.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Here," he hands me a snow globe. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Sir, what do I do with it?"

"It's a portal. Say where you would like to go, and throw it in the air. You may only use it once. I assume that you should say your good lucks and good byes to your loved ones. Take Emma with you." I gasp and hug him.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I kiss his cheek, and run out the room to Emma's.

"Emma! Quick! Get dressed!!" I help her put on a princess looking white gown, and tie her hair in a bun. I put on my Snow Queen white gown, and crown, and grab the snow globe. I say, "North's Workshop!" and I throw it. There, in front of me, is the picture of the workshop. The globe inside it glimmers, and the wood in there shines. I take Emma's hand, and we walk through. I feel all giddy when we take a step on the wood. Emma's hand clutches mine, and I look around for someone.

"J-Jack? Anna?" Emma yells. I hear footsteps and voices, and then: there they are. The people that I haven't seen in two years. Anna has grown. The Guardians look the same, including...Jack. Emma let's me go, and runs to hug Jack. Jack stumbles back, and laughs. Then, he looks up at me and his eyes widen.

"I-I-I though y-you said that she can't m-make and more holograms," he stutters to North. North chuckles.

"Let's go, Guardians. Leave Jack and Emma to catch up, then we will speak to Queen Elsa," North says. The Guardians leave, and Anna and I stare at eachother. A tear rolls down my cheek as I look at the strong figure in front of me. She's go happy and confident, and tears of joy run down her cheeks. We run to eachother, and she almost suffocates me in a hug. We both laugh and cry some more.

"Oh Elsa!!! How are you??! You have to tell me what happened in the moon!! Show me some of your powers!!!!" Anna squeals. I laugh at her joy and jitteriness.

"Not now Anna," I giggle. I look at her. "I'm craving chocolate," I smirk. Emma and Anna scream, and run out the door to go and get some, leaving me and Jack alone.

We just stare at eachother, until Jack takes a step forward.

"E-Elsa?" he stutters. I smile, and take a step. He takes another. So do I. We are inches away, until he closes that gap. His lips gently touch mine, and I swear my heart stopped. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his wrap around my waist and back. I kiss him deeper and deeper and deeper, and then I open my lips. He makes entrance, and I want to die.

I pull away, and hug him. I laugh, but it's muffled by his hoodie.

"Oh my god, I missed you," I gasp.

"You have no idea," he chuckled. I bury my face in his hoodie, and tears fall. Jack pulls me back and looks in my eyes.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too Elsa." He pulls me into another kiss, but it turned into a peck because Emma and Anna barged in.

"HHEEEEYYY WE GOT CHOCOL- AHHHHH JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA JELSA!!!!" Anna yelled. Emma looked stunned, but happy. Jack and I blushed extremely hard. Harder than ever before.

"OOHH ELSA'S GONNA BE MY SISTER!!!!!" Oh Emma, please shut up and stop making things awkward.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

After a few hours of chatting about my past, showing off powers, and stealing kisses from Jack, the Guardians come in. Tooth looks cheery as always, and she hurriedly puts her fingers in my mouth to see my teeth.

"Gorgeous!!" she squeals. I smile at her. Bunnymund gets on a knee and kisses my hand, and Jack looks seriously pissed off. I giggle. North bows, along with Sandy, and then it's a long, planned out strategy talk. When I come in to defeat Pitch. Where to hide Emma. Where I'm supposed to be. I honestly don't listen to most of it.

When it's time to sleep, Emma sleeps in Anna's room, and North offers me the guest room. It's right across from Jack's.

As everyone goes to sleep, I get up and sneak to Jack's room, with my lace nightgown flowing behind me. My long hair sweeps with it. I want to put so e make up on to look nice, but that wouldn't make any sense. But I look ugly! Jack won't care. Yes he will. Ugh, SHUT UP!!!

I slowly open the door, and sneak inside. I turn around to shut the door, and my back faces Jack, who's out on the bed. At least I thought he was.

"Elsa?" I turn around and smile at him. I blush as I see that he's not wearing a shirt. Ooh boy. "Are you okay?"

"Jack, you know that that's a stupid question. First of all, tomorrow is going to be a war, and second, I can't sleep without you, and third, I haven't seen you in a year. Of course I'm not alright." Jack looks at me.

"We can make up the time that we had lost tonight."

"Jack that's impossible. How can we make up a year in one night?" He stands up, and I blush harder. His chest is bare, and...yea.

He walks up to me and takes my arms. He is taller than me, dang it. I look up at him. His eyes are shining in the moonlight, and our skin glows in the moonlight. He presses our foreheads together, and we just look at eachothers sparkling eyes. A few seconds later, he bends down, and presses his lips on mine. They seemed a bit feverish, but I don't care. He let go of one of my arms and gently clasped my jaw line between his thumb and index finger. He caresses my cheek as he gently bites my lip. I smile, and he backs up on the bed.

He picks me up and sets me on his lap is hand is on my hips, and he pulls me closer and closer, and then he pulls away.

"You need to sleep, my Snow Queen," Jack whispers.

"Only if you sleep with me, my Guardian," I whisper back. He grins, and lays me down on the bed. He climbs underneath the sheets, and he pulls the blanket up to my chin. I smile, and place my head gently on his chest. His chest is really warm on my cheek and I blush a little. Then, I close my eyes and sleep.