Chapter Thirteen: Safe from the Truth

"Don't fret, precious one." He said with a honeyed, soothing deep voice. "I'll be here watching over you the whole time." He assured earnestly, slowly pulling you into a hug so your head rests against his chest comfortably.

He looked softly and deeply at you while leading you to his personal gurney. There was an array of wicked looking medical tools neatly assorted on a nearby metal table atop a folded, clean white linen. You look up slowly and see this, immediately starting to breathe faster.

He takes your cheeks with his fingertips and turns your face back towards his, looking at you with intensity that fades to affection. "It's all right. Don't be afraid." He says with a rich and comforting voice. All the while he and Elizabeth help you lay down. He continues holding your face until the last moment and gently lays your head down atop a white pillow.

Your cellphone in your pocket vibrates, startling you and causing your body to lurch.

"Shhh." He calms you, stroking your hair while the other hand slips the phone out of your pocket. "Pay it no mind, love." He holds your gaze with a loving expression while he sets the phone far from you onto a shelf, before turning back toward you intently.

"Your happiest day begins now." He whispers in a low voice, eyes lidded and gazing into yours. "No one will ever make you unhappy again." His eyes narrow slightly.

Far away, at the maximum-security prison, the animatronics have arrived. William can see the fearful expressions on the guard's faces through the robot's eyes, while the humans try to gun them down with raining waves of bullets...but to no avail.

Elizabeth begins administering the sedative and you wince. He pulls your hand up to his lips and kisses gently.

"You're safe with me. You'll feel no pain, my treasure." He says with a deep voice that makes you feel relaxed.

The animatronics easily hack open the front door, following Williams' mental commands and carry on farther down the main hall, leaving a wake of blood and dead bodies, while emergency lights strobe and flash.

"Sleep, my love. When you awake, you won't even know it happened." He whispered to you softly.

You begin to drift off to a peaceful sleep.

Your phone buzzes loudly, thumping against the metal shelf clamorously, as if it were an alarm.

You jolt awake and William caresses your cheeks and kisses your forehead to calm you.

"Whoever is on your phone couldn't possibly care more about you than I do, my only." He says with deep sincerity. "They might not care about you at all, but I do. As long as you're with me, I'll protect you from all of the other monsters." He says with impassioned fervour.

The twisted animatronics stepped over the lifeless corpses.

"You're in no safer place than close to me." He whispered lovingly, petting your hair.

'I will kill each and every one who tries to separate you from me.' He thinks intensely to himself as you drift off to sleep with a content little smile.

The animatronics lit the evidence room on fire. It would spread to the entire prison. The prisoners left in the cells were a small price to pay for an eternity with y/n. His only regret was all the wasted Remnant.

The monster, William Afton, looks down at your peaceful face as your chest breathes gently in serene slumber.

"I love you." He whispers with zealous devotion."I may love you too much."