2

Y/N POV

I signed more papers as the line of people holding a paper for me to signed moved quickly.

"ALRIGHT OUT WE GO!" my personal assistant Mj yelled.

"Thanks Mj." I sighed as I sat back in my throne. "Can you believe this! Bright moon is holding a ball! And you are invited!" Mj exclaimed, "I am guessing you want to be my plus one?" I asked smirking while she looked at me with her dark brown eyes filled with hope. 

"That would be a wonderful idea Y/N! I would love to be you're plus one!" Mj faked a cough while saying that.

I looked at the stars, "Why can't things be easier over here..." I said quietly, "Well after you're parents betrayed the kingdom, people expect that you are gonna do the same so they try to act quick and do they're best to keep the kingdom stable with just you're signature." MJ exclaimed. 

"But what can I do to stop this!" I exclaimed, "Well first things first focus on the ball which is in two days." MJ said rubbing my back.

"This isn't what I want! I am not my ruthless parents!" I cried. 

Catra POV

"So another ball?" I asked Scorpia who was going through her things to look for an outfit.

"Yeah! But this is in Bright Moon! Exciting huh?" Scorpia exclaimed. "Wait! We can take the rune stone's power and hack the world!" Entrapta exclaimed excitedly. "But that didn't work for the first time!" I said trying to reason with them. "But it might!" Scorpia finally said.

"FINEEE! But no dresses for me, I'm wearing my suit." I said quietly.

"All the princesses are going, the list of princesses are here and-" Scorpia gasped as she was reading the invitation.

"What? What's going on?" I asked, "Princess Y/N! Omg... we haven't heard of her in a long time!" Scorpia said excitedly. "Um can I have an explanation?" I asked, Entrapta gasped. "Elemental Princess! She has full control of the rune stone's AND most importantly, has all full control of all of the elements!" Entrapta gasped as she imagined.

"Come on she's just another basic princess, she can't be that exciting." I said crossing her arms. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! IF SHE JOINS THE HORDE, SHE IS THE BEST ALLY!" Scorpia said carrying me by the collar. 

"Wait, for real?! We have to win her over!" I excitedly exclaimed. "She isn't really easy.." Scorpia said. "I will get her in our side! Trust me." I said playing with my nails.