16

Y/N POV
(DONT SKIP THIS CHAPTER! THERE IS A SURPRISE!)

I silently listened to Catra.

I sighed and walked to my throne, and sat down, (play the song) "Baby I don't feel so good, 6 words you never understood.." I sang.

"I'll never let you go, 5 words you'll never say..." "Aww..." my guards said. I glared at them.

"I laugh alone like nothing's wrong, 4 days have never felt so long.. if threes a crowd and two is us, one Slipped away..." I said as I got up.

All my guards laughed, I pointed the finger at them.

"I just wanna make you feel okay..." I said as I walked down the stairs and my septer flew to my hands.

"But all you do is look the other way..." I said remembering how Catra and I always get interrupted and she gets relieved.

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna Stay.. mmm..." I sang as I bent down.

"I just kinda wished you were gay!" I sang as I got up again and walked up to a guard.

"Is there a reason we're not through?is there a twelve step just for you?" I asked the guard as they stared at me quietly like I was weird.

"Our conversations are in blue. Elevens haze..." I sang as my guards also sang along.

"10 fingers pulling on my hair, 9 times you never made it fair" I said leaning on the wall"I ate alone at seven, 6 minutes away..." I said as I looked at a big mirror and saw Catra.

"How am I suppose to make you feel okay..." I sang as I walked towards it "when all you do is look the other way." I said as I imagined myself touching her face.

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna Stay, mmm..." "I just kinda wished you were gay!" I said as I turned around dramatically with my hair moving in motion.

"To spare my pride, to give you lack of interest and explanation." "Don't say I'm not your tyyype!" I said pointing at a guard.

"Maybe I'm not your preferred gender orientation." I sang as I walked back to the throne but stopped at the stairs.

"I'm so selfish..." I sang as I got quiet.

"BUT YOU MAKE ME FEEL HELPLESS, and I can't stand another day... stand another day..." I stood up and walked towards the basement door where catra was being held.

"I just wanna make you feel okay.." I sang as I walked down to the basement.

"But all you do is look the other way..." I sang as I stopped midway of the stairs.

"I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna Stay." I sang as I kept walking down and reached the basement with all the prisoners.

"I just kinda wished you were gay! I just kinda wished you were gay!" I sang as I walked up to Catras glass cell.

"I just kinda wished you were gay..." I ended As I stopped in front of catras cell, she turned around and looked at and put her hand in the glass.

The prisoners clapped as I walked inside of Catras cell, I couldn't hear the world except my heart beating.

"Y/N-" I interrupted her by kissing her.