29

Y/N POV

The next day came and that meant that it was the day I looked for another personal assistant, I was currently in bed just laying there thinking about a lot. 

All of a sudden a mob of assistants flooded in my room, my hair dresser, my outfit designer, and etc, also my makeup guru. Today was not only a day of me picking who is gonna work with me, but a day where I open a portal to another realm.

And a day where I have to let in people from the southern boarder due to the harsh conditions of poverty.

"Queen Y/N, your bath is prepared and all done for you to use, I suggest you go fast." My maid suggested.

"Alright, thank you ally." I said as I got up and accidentally woke up Catra, "5 more minutes." She groaned, "Go ahead, I have a lot to do." I said as I locked the main bathroom door. I slid off my robe and got in gently.

The warmth of the water gave me goosebumps in mu skin.

I sat down and laid back, I started to think, 'Who am I gonna take in the other realm?'

I looked at the huge window and saw my huge Japanese magnolia covering everyone else's view. "Perfuma...." I said, "How about the princess alliance-" then I realized I'd have to take Adora.. Honestly its worth the risk but I need someone in charge of our kingdoms while we are gone. Mostly mine cause I secretly have the key to the heart of etheria.

I realized something, "HONEY DO YOU STILL TALK TO SCORPIA?!?" I shouted.